The ‘Sweet Science’ - The UG’s Boxing Thread!

My foot looks like I’m a gimp.

At that level of competition, Cotto and Trinidad were absolutely destroying. Even at championship level they were destroying. He lacks power - he landed multiple clean shots on Teixeira and never had him in a lot of trouble. That is bad news at 160 and 168.

1 Like

Do we have to go back to asking you to stop doing this again?

2 Likes

Shut up.

I’m moving to 168 were apparently you need power.

taunting-combination

1 Like

Agreed. Even at 154. Ortiz and Tszyu walk through him

The real test is going to be when he is taking as well as giving shots. At championship level his technical skills will stand up but his power won’t. He is going to need to show a new level to his technical game or those 2 are going to bruise him.

1 Like

Sound like Nas but opposite. His power and prowess made him a beast. When barrera hit back he didn’t want it.

Manny Pacquiao is reportedly considering returning at age 45 to face Mario Barrios next. Potential fight could be for the WBC welterweight world title as Terence Crawford has been made ‘champion in recess’. [According to @ChavaESPN]

It wasn’t not wanting to get hit that was Hamed’s issue, it was his inability to stop himself getting hit. Barrera was too sharp, too accurate, too defensively responsible and too mobile in that fight. Steward knew before the fight Barrera was going to beat him.

Song doesn’t actually like boxing. At least not the contemporary boxing calendar. He just wants someone to talk to/banter with.

Just like if you wanted someone to talk to/banter with, and jumped in the Formula one thread. You see they are a good bunch of guys, and so stay there. You don’t have any actual interest in F1, except you have heard of Verstappen, and Hamilton, but you go there mostly to post burger pictures.

Song you are alright. Witty and decent fella. It’s just when the thread is 50% non boxing posts it fucks up the thread for the rest of us. Just like the F1 thread would get fucked up if UE4A posted in it, without caring about F1.

2 Likes

Well I do like Nigel mansall

That was d̶e̶e̶p̶ a̶n̶d̶ e̶d̶g̶y̶ gay.

Yea and you can both go fuck each other.

Enjoy cocks

Crawford Vs khan wtf?

What in the

Fuck it I’m still on the khan wagon. .

He’s a better boxer. Ipso facto.

That is neither deep and edgy, nor gay. Just plain, simple, truth.

You took it personally that I used you, and F1, as the example? lol

I could have used Rashad/Barry/Tex plus the EPL/NHL/Whisky/whatever thread, to make the same point.

2 Likes

I didn’t take anything personally. Calling someone or something gay is a term of UG/OG endearment.

You’re gay.

1 Like