the tales of Sean Sherk...

follow up, haha.

Sean Sherk
Yeah It kinda reminds me of one of the stories I was telling some old lady once about my ears. She had no idea what cauliflower ears were so she was asking me what happened to my ears so I came up with an ellaborite story about how I fell
asleep on the floor at home one day and my dog mistook my ears for its chew toy and started chewing on them. how I'm such a heavy sleeper that nothing can wake me not even a dog chewing on my ears. She's all wide eyed and amazed by this and she asked what kinda dog I had and I said I have a pit bull, now her jaw drops to the floor. She asked if they hurt now so I said no do u wanna touch them so she goes to reach out and touch my ear and I let out a loud bark and bite at her hand. Scared the living shit out of her! Every one was on the floor laughing :-)

21 minutes ago

Hahaha, great stories, who knew Sherk had a sense of humor?!

Hes a really great guy, did a good seminar in Sydney and is very intelligent. He approached everything with integrity and was very helpful Phone Post

lmao

TTTeh

"Here's your sign"

That Purina story is older than dirt and not his.... a repost from the internet.

(google Purina Diet joke)

Classic

inf0 -  That Purina story is older than dirt and not his.... a repost from the internet.

he says he thought it was a funny story, so he shared...

don't think Sean is looking to transition into stand-up comedy anytime soon.

Cyril Jeff - 
inf0 -  That Purina story is older than dirt and not his.... a repost from the internet.

nah, he said he thought it was "pretty"

=)

inf0 - 
Cyril Jeff - 

nah, he said he thought it was "pretty"

=)

I know he catches a lot of shit around here but Sherk is an awesome guy with fans.

PJ Benn Fan - I know he catches a lot of shit around here but Sherk is an awesome guy with fans.

no doubt about it, always signs all the autographs and takes all the pics...

Adding Sherk to friends.. Now I got two friends Phone Post

I always enjoyed Sean's fights.. it's a shame that in the big ones, he always came up short.

I wish he'd make the transition to 135/145.

inf0 - I always enjoyed Sean's fights.. it's a shame that in the big ones, he always came up short.

I wish he'd make the transition to 135/145.

huh? he was champ. youre thinking of kenflo

they gave him that belt bro... he never actually beat a champion to win it.

In my books, that doesn't count.