The thing that Dana is waiting on before deciding

What to do for Anderson's next title fight.

Is it me who thinks it is likely to be the outcome of Rashad's fight with li'l Nog? Phone Post

I hope so!

I think he's awaiting Lorenzo's instructions Phone Post

Is Shad a paperview draw?

If thats what he's waiting for, book it already. Shad has the Nog fight won, for sure. No disrespect meant to a legend like nog. I think dfw might be waiting to see if rockhold vs belfort falls through and weigh it against the shad option. Weidman will get his shot sooner or later and I don't blame silva for putting that one on hold. Chris is an absolute beast. You could argue that rockhold as a champion deserves it more and his win over jacare is more impressive than some of Weidmans wins. Shad, if he can make 185, would deserve a shot immediately. He lost to jones and that's about it. If he fought machida again and wasn't sloppy and over confident, I think he takes the rematch. So basically shad is #2 at lhw and would be a no brainer for instant title shot at mw. If shad doesn't get that shot I'd love to see him and Hendo...man, imagine that shiz. Phone Post

EdTheGreat - Is Shad a paperview draw?

http://www.mma-manifesto.com/ufc-ppv-data/ppv-main/top-10-ufc-ppv-average-draws-current-fighters.html

KremeDipEagle - 

If thats what he's waiting for, book it already. Shad has the Nog fight won, for sure. No disrespect meant to a legend like nog. I think dfw might be waiting to see if rockhold vs belfort falls through and weigh it against the shad option. Weidman will get his shot sooner or later and I don't blame silva for putting that one on hold. Chris is an absolute beast. You could argue that rockhold as a champion deserves it more and his win over jacare is more impressive than some of Weidmans wins. Shad, if he can make 185, would deserve a shot immediately. He lost to jones and that's about it. If he fought machida again and wasn't sloppy and over confident, I think he takes the rematch. So basically shad is #2 at lhw and would be a no brainer for instant title shot at mw. If shad doesn't get that shot I'd love to see him and Hendo...man, imagine that shiz. Phone Post

Rashad beats Machida 1 out of 20 times.

mijo -
KremeDipEagle -  If thats what he's waiting for, book it already. Shad has the Nog fight won, for sure. No disrespect meant to a legend like nog. I think dfw might be waiting to see if rockhold vs belfort falls through and weigh it against the shad option. Weidman will get his shot sooner or later and I don't blame silva for putting that one on hold. Chris is an absolute beast. You could argue that rockhold as a champion deserves it more and his win over jacare is more impressive than some of Weidmans wins. Shad, if he can make 185, would deserve a shot immediately. He lost to jones and that's about it. If he fought machida again and wasn't sloppy and over confident, I think he takes the rematch. So basically shad is #2 at lhw and would be a no brainer for instant title shot at mw. If shad doesn't get that shot I'd love to see him and Hendo...man, imagine that shiz. Phone Post

Rashad beats Machida 1 out of 20 times.

Ive always thought shads loss to machida was one the single biggest underperformance by a championship level fighter, I've ever seen. I know that some fighters are bad matchups for others but if the tricky ass shad who fought Davis and page fought machida (now), i feel it would be a much different fight. Maybe I'm wrong (wouldn't be the first time). Phone Post