The Tito Ortiz Way of Opening a Container

[

Mini Bio

](Tito Ortiz - IMDb)

• Cited by film producer Jeff Most as “The next Vin Diesel”, Tito delivers the audience as well as the sheer acting talent. The most electrifying Ultimate Fighting competitor alive today, as intimidating as Tito is in the ring, outside he is an unparalleled fan favorite. A dynamic speaker, Tito’s popularity with the fans made for a natural move into other media. He frequently appears on talk shows and in magazine articles and stars in the popular video game, “UFC: Tapout” on Xbox. Having made a cameo appearance in Jet Li’s Cradle 2 the Grave (2003), Tito recently delivered a breakout performance with his first starring role, opposite Edward Furlong, David Boreanaz, and Dennis Hopper, in The Crow: Wicked Prayer (2005), scheduled for release in early 2005.
3 Likes

Oh shit that’s real

I thought it was a meme

2 Likes

lol, and this was written seriously

Calls chess chest

2 Likes
9 Likes

to be fair, that’s just substituting one form of cringe for another. like a crackhead reforming into a hapless drunk.

that said, ttt for the iconic video

wtf was he up to at the end?

what is going on

1 Like

I think he’s probably doing a short personalized message for a fan. You can pay for celebs to say happy birthday, or any occasion you want. I forgot the website but I’ve seen Tito doing those types of messages before.

1 Like

Cameo:- I would have send him a paragraph to read with Intentional mistakes, but Tito’s brain would probably adjust it and he’d read it normally

6 Likes

jesus. i was aware of cameo. but wtf, why would someone hope to hear him say those words?

it’s my birthday, can you get Tito to gargle some dumb shit, then I’ll be happier.

^wat?

3 Likes

How much does he charge.

I might pay him to say “I wild each it” etc

8 Likes

do it do it do it

500 post thread, minimum. best $8 you ever spent

3 Likes

Hes not listed though.

1 Like

Arianny Celest $75

Chael $100

Leben $35, wow dirt cheep lol

Tim Sylvia $25

Woodley $400 lol

4 Likes

Woddly $400 :joy:

Ngannou £10k…

2 Likes

Tito is funnier that Brendan Schaub without even trying. WAY funnier.

8 Likes

He better rap the entire video for that price

3 Likes

I remember way back in the day of paying for ringtones on flip phones. There was a few by Tito out there that you could buy

2 Likes

Lol

3 Likes