The toughest cop that's not allowed to protect you

mdavid01 - His story clearly illustrates one key truth, police departments are mostly corrupt.
Police leaders will break laws, act without integrity and commonly behave as villians in our communities.

NEVER talk to police and video stream EVERY interaction with them, good cops won't care, criminal officers will freak out.

And no one believes me.....

How can anyone not like this guy

Beep Phone Post 3.0

We need more men like Gannon in this world... that was a great read. I can't believe there fucking sandbagging this Stud. 

War Gannon 

Nothing but respect for Sean.

I wonder if this has to do with retaliation for the Kimbo "sparring match" though? I remember it made headlines in Boston and some Boston admins likely had an axe to grind. The UFC fight was just an easy excuse.

If bad cops will do this to one of their own, just think what bad cops would do to ordinary citizens. 

In for later Phone Post 3.0

. Phone Post 3.0

Rashomon -

If bad cops will do this to one of their own, just think what bad cops would do to ordinary citizens. 

Christ no kidding, is why I make damn sure not to break any laws.

Good luck to you Mr. Gannon you are a true hero, and good on you for suffering through this for a decade just to expose these scumbags.

Tréasach - 
Rashomon -

Good luck to you Mr. Gannon you are a true hero, and good on you for suffering through this for a decade just to expose these scumbags.

Maybe now people will finally start believing me.

Meh...I doubt it.   

angryinch -
Tréasach - 
Rashomon -

Meh...I doubt it.   

Thats because you're batshit insane. You're basically a hysterical woman. Phone Post 3.0

McBottery - 
angryinch -
Tréasach - 
Rashomon -

Meh...I doubt it.   

Thats because you're batshit insane. You're basically a hysterical woman. Phone Post 3.0

And despite that, everything I've said about cops and the rampant systemic corruption in many departments is true.

The validity of an argument is independent of the virtue of its exponents.  Let me know if you need that explained to you. 

I remember going way out of my way to find a large worldwide news store in Manhattan to buy 2-3 copies of the Boston herald paper a day or two after the kimbo fight since the match made the cover and MMA was way more fringe back then. Still have them deep in storage somewhere. RIP Kimbo and good luck Sean in your upcoming court case/trial.

Go for a massive judgment and donate money to the school system if you're concerned about that.

Ttt for later. I always liked Gannons post. Is this the reason he hasn't been here as much? Phone Post 3.0

Good luck to one of the good guys. Sean has been cool in public and in private, and a very smart/helpful person in every exchange I have had with him. He is the kind of cop we all want on the streets.

Maan what the fuck? Boston PD making Philly PD look like the fucking MENSA people. I hope someone posts the article when it's written. And I also hope that any publicity that comes from this gets Gannon what he has coming to him. What is the real reason they don't want him working? I don't understand. With all the Shit going on with police these days, Gannon would literally be my first choice for the cop to deal with if me or a loved one needed help. Like he said in the interview, we got cops shooting unarmed people but Boston PD thinks it's a good idea to keep him behind a desk when he could prob disarm everyfuckingbody without killing them. Just reeks of bullshit Boston politics, but I can't figure their reason for wanting to do this. Phone Post 3.0

Gannon is the man. Phone Post 3.0

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

TTT

Police administrators have always been spineless politicians hoping to suck up enough to get promoted or tapped for some appointment. They have no issues with grinding up the people who actually take the risks and do the work if it gets them another atta boy.

Good luck Gannon. Hope you have a good lawyer and you both find the person or group of rear eschelon m'fers screwing with you.

angryinch - 
McBottery - 
angryinch -
Tréasach - 
Rashomon -

Meh...I doubt it.   

And despite that, everything I've said about cops and the rampant systemic corruption in many departments is true.

The validity of an argument is independent of the virtue of its exponents.  Let me know if you need that explained to you. 

Oh look, angrybitch is making about himself.

Shut the fuck up. No one cares about your hurt feelings.