The truth about Koscheck

I agree he can't take Georges St. Pierre down and whoever says he will be a champ in a yr or so is smoking crack. Unless Georges and about 5 other guys (including Matt) all get killed in a plane crash...Koscheck ain't winning no UFC belt in my lifetime.

"FACT#1 Joslin is NOT even close to a can. He is awesome!

FACT#2 Paragraphs are your friend."

Thank you!!

"What about a D1 national championship and undefeated season?"

This isn't wrestling...I could care less what he did in college...

It's a great accomplishment for sure, but using it as a defense for why he is boring made me want to comment...

i like kos. its interesting how quick great athletes evolve in mma

Kos is a future champ. He has athletic ability and work ethic that can't bwe matched in MMA. Plus he fights intellegently. Maybe the most cerebral fighter in the game.

"Could takedown anybody in that class."
He won't take George down.

I bet he will.

None of you would talk any of the shit you are now if you ever actually
met the man. bunch of untalented internet posting be-yatches.

koscheck stand up still leaves a whole lot to be desired. it seems from all the time he has spent at AKA he has only learned how to throw an overhand right. koscheck will get by on control and top position because of his wrestling background but i really dont see this giant improvement that rogan continously goes on and on about while watching him fight.

1) Not saying he fights cans, but he's never beat a ranked fighter.

2) Total prick who's not afraid to tell everybody how great he is. I've even heard him make comments about how good looking he thinks he is. What a joke!

3) He talked all kinds of smack to Leben about how he will beat his ass and then dry humped him to a decision.

4) His shot can be timed. Fickett proved that.

5) The unranked Joslin made him look silly standing.

6) His gitty schoolgirl act after Leben lost to Silva was an embarresment.

Very talented, he'll be around a long time and I can't stand the guy eg. Diego.

I'd like to see Koscheck try to take Liddell down.

Like him or hate him...the guy has gotten a ton better than when he first came out. I think the same...he'll be around for a while & has a similar style to Hughes. I just think he'll be in trouble if he fights a guy like GSP or BJ Penn too.

I could care less what all you little nerds think, as I can imagine he could care less what all you little TMA nerds think. He is athletic, can fight, makes money, and can get good looking women. Something none of you little angry nerds can say for yourselves. Just sit on all of your angry anonymous fighter bashing asses and continue to bash a guy who has a life and is living it up lightyears more then any of you.

ttt for later

"None of you would talk any of the shit you are now if you ever actually met the man. bunch of untalented internet posting be-yatches."

get the fuck outta here with that old weak shit. if i was talking to him and he asked me my honest opinion i would have no problem telling him. if he didnt like it he shouldnt have asked. if he wanted to get physical over it, fine with me i will see to it his ass is in jail and a law suit is soon to follow.

cheers,

jj