The ufc 211 fight nate was offered is..

Eddie Alvarez

Lol. Thanks dude!

Shocking

I'd like to see Eddie at FW.. Got chewed up by Cowboy and McGregor and looked tiny compared to both, the fight w Pettis was not good, and the Melendez fight felt like an altitude dump for both after the 1st where Eddie's face blew up. He showed a ton of heart to win but probably woulda lost that one under PRIDE judging. He's had so much success at 55' he's like a Frankie, no reason to move down until the L's start coming. Nate might be the one to make that happen. 

newjack900 -

I'd like to see Eddie at FW.. Got chewed up by Cowboy and McGregor and looked tiny compared to both, the fight w Pettis was not good, and the Melendez fight felt like an altitude dump for both after the 1st where Eddie's face blew up. He showed a ton of heart to win but probably woulda lost that one under PRIDE judging. He's had so much success at 55' he's like a Frankie, no reason to move down until the L's start coming. Nate might be the one to make that happen. 

Agree 100%.

I'd love to see that fight

I know not everyone follows MMA-related news or keeps up with the UG on a daily basis, but if you're not doing so, maybe reconsider "breaking" news. Lol

Eddie should take another payday and then call it day.

Enjoy your kids

Eddie could just hug him for 3 rounds though