The UFC prioritizing Power Slap over Yan vs Merab is embarrassing

I watched…it was EPIC!!

I admit I actually liked that the card was early. So it will be next week (because of Europe , not Powergarbage)

I’m actually a fairly late riser and all, but UFC PPVs are just too damn late for friends, GFs, kids, etc. No other sport has that late time bracket

1 Like

Dana White Presents: Power Bottom

1 Like

My thoughts exactly.

That and greasing skids…

They needed to. Merab had 100 take downs with 10923094209428 takedown attempts and we didn’t see a single submission attempt. I won’t deny that it was impressive to see someone handle Petr Yan like that, but that shit is boring AF.

I’d rather see Yan try to finish people a thousand times than to see another Merab fight like that.

1 Like

The little guys and wmma will never do the numbers of the bigger 155lb-265lb weight classes.

1 Like

While I still agree on WMMA but the 135 division has been on the best lately. 125 is pointless though. Merge it.

1 Like

Honestly, it was a blessing that Slap Fight was last night. Since they needed the Apex for Slap Fight, the Fight Night card was in an actual venue with fans for once.

Seriously fuck the UFC for still having Fight Nights at the Apex in front of 30 people.

3 Likes

Yeah, about that…

https://www.mmanews.com/news/power-slap-league-busted-for-allegedly-faking-social-media-engagement-during-event

Why? I like Apex events

I like crowds. People cheering in the background. The Apex served it’s purpose during the Pandemic. It’s time to start going to different places now outside of Vegas. Keep the TUF Finale and DWCS at the Apex and thats it.

2 Likes

The only thing I like better about the apex is being able to hear the fighters talk shit to each other during the fight

2 Likes

Jake Paul fucked with his head so bad, egg is now desperately trying to target the preteen tik tok market- the same people he is trying to impress with his Cheeto omlette videos.

1 Like