The UG could help fighters.

The other day a bounty on Ronda was put up for 5k, for anybody that would knock her out inside the octagon, a smart poster, Malvert the Janitor said that he would put an additional $100.00 on the price. Malvert also stated that it was not out of hate towards Ronda but that it was a good way to motivate fighters and even help them out. He added to this by saying that before events many bounties could be made and UG members could make donations to those bounties and if any of yhem were succesful then all the money would go to the fighters that achieved them. A great idea that would help fighters. Malvert should push it and make it happen

From that idea another one came up, it may have been said here before and maybe it is stupid, I really don't know but here it goes.

If every month at random or by UG vote a fighter could be selected. Kirik or someone trusted could open an account, which could recieve donations. That whole month the account could receive donations and at the end of the month the amount collected would be given to the fighter that was chosen.

The fighter would have to be a UG member and also amateurs could participate. I believe that this could help our fighters on their day to day struggles. Even $10.00 can help a fighter and I bet that if only a small part of the UG donated only $1.00 it would turn out to be more than we believe and I know for sure that every month some members would donate a whole lot more than just $1.00.

Not only would this idea help the fighters but I also believe that it would help the UG by making more fighters post here, those in need, those grateful for the help and those that don't need the help but appreciate the effort and come to help fellow fighters.

I am sorry if this idea has been posted before or if it is utter nonsense. Thank you for reading this.

We could all donate to the dudes fighting on fight pass this next Saturday I'm sure they need the most help. Phone Post 3.0

I think thats a great idea Phone Post 3.0

Shameless bump to see if something can come out of any of these two ideas. Phone Post 3.0

If someone knocks Ronda out as cold as Castillo has just knocked out Charlie Brenaman, I will personally pay a G. Phone Post 3.0

That was as nasty as a KO can get wasn't it? Hey Kirik or someone with push around here, make this happen, people want to help and it seems a lot more want to see RR knocked out! Phone Post 3.0

I din't mean to be insulting to anyone, just thought that this could be a good way to help fighters that are part of the UG community and in turn help MMA and the UG. Phone Post 3.0

Ephimerus - I din't mean to be insulting to anyone, just thought that this could be a good way to help fighters that are part of the UG community and in turn help MMA and the UG. Phone Post 3.0
Voted up. I still think its a good idea Phone Post 3.0

teamquestnorth -
Ephimerus - I din't mean to be insulting to anyone, just thought that this could be a good way to help fighters that are part of the UG community and in turn help MMA and the UG. Phone Post 3.0
Voted up. I still think its a good idea Phone Post 3.0
Thank you sir, have a VU as well. Phone Post 3.0