The UGCTT is STRONG on the UG!!!!!!!!!!!

Im a little late to the party, but I think I got it changed. 

holly9000 - Photobucket

This is not getting it's due propers.. EPIC.  makes a strong case for an alternate to the official UGCTT t-shirt

P.S. Good look Ian. You're one hell of a fighter, man.

Yer_Momma - 
holly9000 - Photobucket

This is not getting it's due propers.. EPIC.  makes a strong case for an alternate to the official UGCTT t-shirt

Shaun White would sue the shit outta us.....

Yer_Momma - 
holly9000 - Photobucket

HOLY SH*T lol

Yer_Momma -  P.S. Good look Ian. You're one hell of a fighter, man.

thanks pal

Just got my official Creepy shirt in!!!! TTT for the Flyweight Champ of 2012! Phone Post

In! :D

UGCTT_BlahBreh -
Suess -
iTakeRockHardBrock -  I want to change mine but can't till the end of the month :( Phone Post

why? send email to snchange@mma.tv

My guess is a screen name bet haha Phone Post

since I think your the president of his fan club or a friend I'n real life wth this uncle creepy. where can I see his fights before his UFC debut? Are they on YouTube? I'm on iPhone so I can't search im sure there's a thread on here with at least a highlight video. I wanna see this guy fight I know he is a friend of chuck from way back so I know he's cool and I hear he likes to bang. so point me I'n the right direction. thanks Phone Post

Fuck all the UGCTT fake ass bitchis Phone Post

Good looking screen name. Looking forward to my hat/shirt. Gonna bop that then force people to watch fights. I used my Genki Sudo shirt and Lauzon shirt to convert in the past in similar fashion. Phone Post

UGCTT_buchu8oolong - Good looking screen name. Looking forward to my hat/shirt. Gonna bop that then force people to watch fights. I used my Genki Sudo shirt and Lauzon shirt to convert in the past in similar fashion. Phone Post

Lol! Phone Post