The UGCTT is STRONG on the UG!!!!!!!!!!!

I love scrolling through the UG and seeing all the UGCTT screen names!!!!!

F*#KING BAD ASS!

Well deserved Ian...

-Until March!!

UGCTT_RickStorm -  Well deserved Ian...

-Until March!!

Thanks pal! Such a great screen name you have! lol

IN! Phone Post

How do I change mine?! Phone Post

Creepy , you and your bro know Mr. Holter and his son ????????

CHiLLEN - UGCTT = Underground Creepy Top Team? I presume? Phone Post

Medal! Phone Post

UGCTT_Hong Kong Phooey

How does this lOOk ? ^

I want to change mine but can't till the end of the month :( Phone Post

Hong Kong Phooey -  UGCTT_Hong Kong Phooey

How does this lOOk ? ^

DO ET!!!! hahaha looks good

Looking forward to your entance into the UFC.   I'm guessing you're looking forward to it more than I, though.

Suess -
iTakeRockHardBrock -  I want to change mine but can't till the end of the month :( Phone Post

why? send email to snchange@mma.tv

Am I allowed to when serving a sn bet? Don't know the rule on that. Phone Post

unfilter -  

this makes me happy every time i see it!! lmao

I was wondering, did Joe Lauzon turn down the nickname "creepy" because it was already taken (for the most part) by you, and he didn't want to steal it?

I'm in. Creepy army! Phone Post

I'm sure this has been mentioned before, but have you played Red Dead Redemption and tied anyone to the railroad tracks?

TheRaider - I was wondering, did Joe Lauzon turn down the nickname "creepy" because it was already taken (for the most part) by you, and he didn't want to steal it?

i believe people were calling joe lauzon "creepy joe"

he didn't want it i guess, i didnt chose "Uncle Creepy" either but i embraced it cause everyone started calling me uncle creepy so it just stuck.

TheRaider - I'm sure this has been mentioned before, but have you played Red Dead Redemption and tied anyone to the railroad tracks?

no but that sounds like fun!

i am a terrible video game player i tried the whole call of duty thing i think i had 0 kills and like 22 deaths in 1 of those games and i didnt get a kill all day, never played it since lol.

UGCTT checking in!!! Phone Post