The Weasle's GOAT list

Jones cheated. One quote does not absolve him.

wiggum - Jones cheated. One quote does not absolve him.

The quote is from the organization that administered the test and did the one year investigation.

I think I'll take their word over yours.

The Immortal One -

USADA CEO already declared Jones to be innocent after a year long investigation:

"The independent arbitrator found that Jon Jones was not intentionally cheating in this case, and while we thought 18 months was the appropriate sanction given the other circumstances of the case, we respect the arbitrator's decision and believe that justice was served," USADA CEO Travis Tygart said in the statement."

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2796694-jon-jones-given-15-month-ufc-suspension-after-usada-arbitration-case

And Nate Diaz got a positive test from USADA too. Does that mean that Diaz is using steroids too this whole time? LMAO. That's why USADA revised their whole test AS A RESULT OF THE CASES OF JONES AND NATE, because it was clearly WAY TOO sensitive beforehand.

Jones was innocent the whole time. He's the GOAT.

LOLOLOL sure he is dummy.

If you believe USADA maybe it's time to give up on this site and go do things ppl your age do: I think Sponge Bob Square Pants is about to come on, better go to it pal!

I was surprised that he didn't have anderson in his top 5.

Also, this is his list if he were to take PEDs out of it but he's stated many times that he can't see past the PEDs and so Jones and Silva can't be in his argument for goat.

Wasa-B - I think perhaps the main take away is that Aldo deserves to be in the convo amongst the standard candidates.

I think people seem to acknowledge DJ is one of the GOATs but isn’t put up at the top of the list. With him being in One, I guess he is focusing more on $ than “legacy” since he already has a GOAT worthy legacy imo. I suppose he could come back for a “super fight” to settle the score with Cejudo and that would give him his first bonafide marquee fight now that Cejudo’s star has risen? Cejudo again, seems a bit more Connor-esque in chasing the big profile fights and prob will not want to look back to really settle the DJ situation like Connor never looked back at FW even though he did not defend the FW title once.

His argument that Aldo has faced better competition than Silva is hard to defend imo

The Immortal One - 

The quote is from the organization that administered the test and did the one year investigation.

Some of us are deeply involved with this sport and know what we are talking about.

Joshinho - 
Wasa-B - I think perhaps the main take away is that Aldo deserves to be in the convo amongst the standard candidates.

I think people seem to acknowledge DJ is one of the GOATs but isn’t put up at the top of the list. With him being in One, I guess he is focusing more on $ than “legacy” since he already has a GOAT worthy legacy imo. I suppose he could come back for a “super fight” to settle the score with Cejudo and that would give him his first bonafide marquee fight now that Cejudo’s star has risen? Cejudo again, seems a bit more Connor-esque in chasing the big profile fights and prob will not want to look back to really settle the DJ situation like Connor never looked back at FW even though he did not defend the FW title once.

His argument that Aldo has faced better competition than Silva is hard to defend imo

Frankie Edgar x 2, Chad Mendes x 2, Prime Faber, Prime Mike Brown, TKZ

v.

Prime-ish Hendo, Franklin x 2, Chael x 2, Vitor

I think Aldo’s strength of schedule is better.

Ice Cold Igors Right Hand -
The Immortal One -

USADA CEO already declared Jones to be innocent after a year long investigation:

"The independent arbitrator found that Jon Jones was not intentionally cheating in this case, and while we thought 18 months was the appropriate sanction given the other circumstances of the case, we respect the arbitrator's decision and believe that justice was served," USADA CEO Travis Tygart said in the statement."

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2796694-jon-jones-given-15-month-ufc-suspension-after-usada-arbitration-case

And Nate Diaz got a positive test from USADA too. Does that mean that Diaz is using steroids too this whole time? LMAO. That's why USADA revised their whole test AS A RESULT OF THE CASES OF JONES AND NATE, because it was clearly WAY TOO sensitive beforehand.

If you believe USADA maybe it's time to give up on this site and go do things ppl your age do: I think Sponge Bob Square Pants is about to come on, better go to it pal!

So you don't believe USADA, but you believe their test?

Which is it?

Make up your mind.

Face it, you only believe USADA when Jones tested positive, but as soon as USADA cleared Jones' name, you don't believe USADA anymore.

Maybe you're upset that Jones is the GOAT? :)

wiggum -
The Immortal One - 

Some of us are deeply involved with this sport and know what we are talking about.

USADA is deeply involved with the sport and they know what they’re talking about too.

The Immortal One - 
wiggum -
The Immortal One - 

USADA is deeply involved with the sport and they know what they’re talking about too.

USADA is also paid by the UFC.

The Immortal One -
The Immortal One -

Which is it?

Make up your mind.

Face it, you only believe USADA when Jones tested positive, but as soon as USADA cleared Jones' name, you don't believe USADA anymore.

Lol now youre putting words in my mouth?

You do know your statement could be turned the other way around on You?

So you don't believe he tested positivewhen USADA said so, but you DO believe he's innocent?

Jones hid from USADA under the cage at Jackson's. There is a lot more than a USADA test that goes against him.

Funny you got so upset that I believe something one way or another, yet you do that on EVERY other opinion you have, (see your Jack Slack argument for ecample) so it's okay for you but no one else?

Might wna work on your arguments,  a lot of hypocricies and contradictions in there buddy.

wiggum -
The Immortal One - 
wiggum -
The Immortal One - 

USADA is also paid by the UFC.

But but they said he was clean! It’s not like they’ve ever done anything ridiculous or shady…oh wait… TIO state of mind.

The Immortal One -
wiggum -
The Immortal One - 

Lol they’re deeply involved alright, $o involved!

The Immortal One -
The Immortal One -

Which is it?

Make up your mind.

So you don't believe he tested positivewhen USADA said so, but you DO believe he's innocent?

Jones hid from USADA under the cage at Jackson's. There is a lot more than a USADA test that goes against him.

Funny you got so upset that I believe something one way or another, yet you do that on EVERY other opinion you have, (see your Jack Slack argument for ecample) so it's okay for you but no one else?

Might wna work on your arguments,  a lot of hypocricies and contradictions in there buddy.

Obviously he tested positive, dumb dumb. But THEN USADA CEO said he was innocent after their year long investigation. So I agree with the whole process and how it went down. Testing positive doesn't mean you took something intentionally. Look at Nate Diaz for example.

You on the other hand, believe USADA when they say he tested positive. But you don't believe USADA when they determined that Jones didn't take anything intentionally. Huh? Make up your mind lmao.

Jones and Nate are both innocent. That's why USADA fixed their whole damn test lol, cause it was too sensitive.

So your line of thinking is biased against Jones. You just hate on greatness.

As for under the ring, Jones was probably doing some coke and didn't want to get caught. Let the man party lol. He's the GOAT.

Check   mate

The Immortal One -
wiggum -
The Immortal One - 

Yep, they do a lot of drug testing. They are very involved.

1 Like
The Immortal One -
The Immortal One -
The Immortal One -

Which is it?

Make up your mind.

Obviously he tested positive, dumb dumb. But THEN USADA CEO said he was innocent after their year long investigation. So I agree with the whole process and how it went down. Testing positive doesn't mean you took something intentionally. Look at Nate Diaz for example.

You on the other hand, believe USADA when they say he tested positive. But you don't believe USADA when they determined that Jones didn't take anything intentionally. Huh? Make up your mind lmao.

Jones and Nate are both innocent. That's why USADA fixed their whole damn test lol, cause it was too sensitive.

So your line of thinking is biased against Jones. You just hate on greatness.

As for under the ring, Jones was probably doing some coke and didn't want to get caught. Let the man party lol. He's the GOAT.

Check   mate

I hate on greatness? Do you realize how retardedly hypocritical that statement is?

I'm not going to bother arguing if you are going to be ridiculous and twist things and try manipulating what I'm saying. That is sociopathic behavior.

If you really think he isn't a cheater then it only further leaves me to believe you're some clueless child acting like the MMA Nostradamus from his mom's basement.

Let me ask you a question and please don't pussyfoot and avoid it: when Jon did his hit and run on that pregnant lady, why do you think he returned to the scene and got into his vehicle?

The Immortal One -
The Immortal One -
wiggum -
The Immortal One - 

Yep, they do a lot of drug testing. They are very involved.

Lol you are so full of shit, I refuse to believe you’re that clueless.

Joshinho - 

Is it?

wiggum - Wasa-B: Great point. My thinking about Aldo in my posts applied to his career through Conor.

After Conor, he fought two more great strikers and lost to them both (Max and Marlon). Although, it’s fair to say that he won the Marlon fight.

Shit, voted u down by accident as the keys on iPhone browser are so small when I went to quote!

Aldo also lost to Volkanovski. U could consider Connor Max and Volk all next gen strikers that surpassed him too though. Not just that they were the first better strikers he faced.

Solid, respectable list. Unlike many, which reek of personal bias.