The "weighs 170 and benches 420" ads.....

CLINTK9 - it took years of benching and working up to it, but I am 160 and maxed out at 355. I could do it ONE Full time. I was able to bench 250 just over ten times. I could bench my own weight all day long.

All day you say?

Would you do a 24 hour marathon of reps on LiveLeak for donations to a charitable cause?

The lactic acid would be killer but I'd donate to that one. Phone Post

Do high bench press numbers equal real functional strength ??? Phone Post 3.0

pounds or units?

Herpaderp - its funny how all these faggots are doing mma now and think they are ultimate badasses because they beat some other fad following pussy

What is even funnier, is all the faggots spewing stuff on the internet who have never even had a single fight calling people with more stones than they have faggots. Oh, the ironing.

sockeye - Do high bench press numbers equal real functional strength ??? Phone Post 3.0

IME, it can go either way. Usually if said benchpresser is also really strong in the hips/legs back, it seems it might, but it could just be because they are so strong everywhere. I know most big benchers do not punch as hard as you would think. But I have seen a few who hit like sledgehammers. So I have no way to see it measured in a metric to tell us.