There Are LHWs Who Can Beat Brock

Maybe not many but a decent amount of top 205ers could absolutely compete with and yes even beat him. 45 year old Randy Couture who has never been the biggest HW (not even a big LHW) gave him a very tough fight and wasn't even close to getting "wrestlefucked" despite the weight, strength and length disadvantage (Lesnar won by outstriking him lol). I just find it funny that so many on the UG and Sherdog think much stronger, more athletic (at this point), much faster and more able LHW wrestlers with far better standup like Jon Jones and King Mo wouldn't stand a chance with him even after seeing Couture do so well.

Brock looks good against guys who can't wrestle for shit like Frank Mir and Heath Herring (manhandled by LHW journeyman JAKE O' FUCKING BRIEN) but put him in there with a Jon Jones or God forbid a Velasquez and he'll be in a fight. Chuck Liddell in his prime would emasculate him and I'm 100% serious.

I suspect that among Brock's haters, its only a matter of time before there are some 155'ers that folks will say could beat him in a street fight.

Regarding Jones, Jones is used to being the bigger man, I dont know how well he would handle being the smaller man. Mo I could see being trouble, he is scrappy as hell and doenst seem to mind being the smaller guy, but who knows? regarding Velasquez......you did see the fight already right?

Regarding Randy, the fact Randy has ALWAYS had a wear and grind style (it was his way when he wrestled Greco as well) is what really aided him against Brock, he has a way of lulling people into playing his game with him. I think a really fast aggressive wrestler pushing at Brock would be making a mistake to be honest, you dont meet force with force IMO, not when the force is a FRATE TRANE. That said I cant stand Lesnars perceieved persona, so realize I am not a fan, but size does matter.

There aren't even heavyweights that can hang with healthy Brock. 

There may be some LHW that can beat the disease weakened, near death Brock that Cain Velasquez faced.  By that same token, a very weak man can push a thousand ton boulder over a cliff if it's balanced precariously.

Deaf Forever - Maybe not many but a decent amount of top 205ers could absolutely compete with and yes even beat him. 45 year old Randy Couture who has never been the biggest HW (not even a big LHW) gave him a very tough fight and wasn't even close to getting "wrestlefucked" despite the weight, strength and length disadvantage (Lesnar won by outstriking him lol). I just find it funny that so many on the UG and Sherdog think much stronger, more athletic (at this point), much faster and more able LHW wrestlers with far better standup like Jon Jones and King Mo wouldn't stand a chance with him even after seeing Couture do so well.

Brock looks good against guys who can't wrestle for shit like Frank Mir and Heath Herring (manhandled by LHW journeyman JAKE O' FUCKING BRIEN) but put him in there with a Jon Jones or God forbid a Velasquez and he'll be in a fight. Chuck Liddell in his prime would emasculate him and I'm 100% wrong.

Fixed.

Squared Circle - There aren't even heavyweights that can hang with <i>healthy </i>Brock. 

There may be some LHW that can beat the disease weakened, near death Brock that Cain Velasquez faced.  By that same token, a very weak man can push a thousand ton boulder over a cliff if it's balanced precariously.

I think Cain, most days beats any version of Brock. Several others who give him fits too. He isnt that weakened/that much different from pre sickness. If he was so uber before I dont think he would have had that sort of fight with Health, or Randy.

What LHW could deal with the pressure Brock put on Cain for the first 2.5 minutes of that fight and stay awake? He's just too physically imposing for a much smaller man. 

jones, hashad, phil davis, gregard, rich franklin, henderson, fedor, possibly even vera, and forrest

Your name should have been Dumb Forever, and that goes for all the folks agreeing with you too.

If Brock had been alone in the cage at UFC 121, the spectacle would have been largely the same.  He'd stumble around a bit and collapse in a fit of illness.  Cain was a fortunate spectator, like a hungry jackal waiting for a rhinoceros to die of natural causes. 

Oh no, it wasn't the mexican.  It was diverticulitis TKOed the beast.

demetrious johnson would destroy brock

mothersuperior - demetrious johnson would destroy brock

I think he should get a warm up fight with Stefan Struve Phone Post

bhealthy - jones, hashad, phil davis, gregard, rich franklin, henderson, fedor, possibly even vera, and forrest
lol @ some of those names.

Deaf Forever - Maybe not many but a decent amount of top 205ers could absolutely compete with and yes even beat him. 45 year old Randy Couture who has never been the biggest HW (not even a big LHW) gave him a very tough fight and wasn't even close to getting "wrestlefucked" despite the weight, strength and length disadvantage (Lesnar won by outstriking him lol). I just find it funny that so many on the UG and Sherdog think much stronger, more athletic (at this point), much faster and more able LHW wrestlers with far better standup like Jon Jones and King Mo wouldn't stand a chance with him even after seeing Couture do so well.

Brock looks good against guys who can't wrestle for shit like Frank Mir and Heath Herring (manhandled by LHW journeyman JAKE O' FUCKING BRIEN) but put him in there with a Jon Jones or God forbid a Velasquez and he'll be in a fight. Chuck Liddell in his prime would emasculate him and I'm 100% serious.

The man just had 10 inches of his colon removed.  Even some welter weights could defeat the monster who once reigned as the top ranked heavyweight in the world.  But thanks for the ground breaking news of the very best LHWs being able to beat him.  

No.   No chance.  Bones would get smashed.  Don't forget that this is the same guy that is ducking Rashad because he is worried about Rashad laying on him for 5 rounds.

Formulate Infinity - Your name should have been Dumb Forever, and that goes for all the folks agreeing with you too.

Nice argument, shit for brains. I'm more than willing to bet you were one of the same geniuses who picked Brock over Velasquez.

Go ahead and actually explain why I'm "wrong", Fucktard Infinity.

bhealthy - jones, hashad, phil davis, gregard, rich franklin, henderson, fedor, possibly even vera, and forrest

You're nuts.

and IGOR vovchanchin, and anderson silva

ROIDS DO NOT CONQEUR ALL.