There's Only One Reason 'Jacked as Sh*t' McGregor Would Pull Out of USADA Testing Pool

Conor will fight Nick, bust him up and probably fight for the title

1 Like

Conor sells 2x more ppvs, he can do whatever he wants!

5 Likes

Conor is the biggest draw in the sport so that comes with special privileges, and if that means he has to dip out of the testing pool, while he takes some supplements that help with the healing of his broken leg so be it. But him flexing on IG with his new found gains does not help matters, because any normal person would keep there head down and out of sight but his ego wonā€™t allow that, so it leads to this kind of talk about his natty status.

3 Likes

I donā€™t mind him and Iā€™m sure heā€™s a good dude. Iā€™m a fan.

However, a lot of things seem to make him angry. That doesnā€™t come off well, especially coming from him, because of the way he delivers it.

1 Like

I was starting to root for Jake Paul but then Anthony Smith made a lot of good points and now i am likeā€¦ Fuck Jake Paul.

I agree that Conor may be on roids.
I also heard that there used to be a pro wrestler that did roids.

Motivated and healthy Nick would beat that ass

Nick Diaz Sport GIF by UFC

1 Like

The dude broke his leg which requires a plethora of meds to recover, almost all of which would cause a failed drug test. Heā€™s also not fighting so removing yourself is asmart move. Why deal with the hassle?

Combine that without being able to run, strike, grapple for a year. I agree, this seams like an over action.

1 Like

Heā€™s a drug addict woman beating scumbag. Fuck him.

1 Like

Lol heā€™s not an idiot and can make full sentences that does not equal well spoken.

Conor is a juicing and Anthony Smith can fuck off

Already getting the excuses ready

1 Like

Other than ever win against a credible opponent again.

1 Like