TheTruth777 Brings his Gift to the Underground-

DW - 

10 bucks says he goes on and on about his fight picking ability whilst never actually making any picks.

whitejoe - I kinda stand corrected after reading those sherdog posts. Seems legit. I hope you keep your streak alive and win us some money shit. Welcome to the forum.

Buddy dont say that TOO LOUD,only a matter of time before someone calls u a duplicate account of mine.

I am A LEGEND at Sherdog...and as soon as all my loyal followers from Sherdog realize im not there anymore(most dont even know I was unfairly banned) there will be dozens and dozens of new signups here just to post in my threads...

I Guarantee It!

I dont know who at Sherdog decided to unfairly kick off their #1 poster...and they know the business I brought them...the amount of hits,views,new signups....was insane.

If it was Loretta Hunt or whoever....all I know is it will go down as one of the WORST decision by a internet forum EVER.

Just Wait till the Legacy Grows......The #1 Cash cow is now gone......They just made the worst business decision in internet history.

You dont misstreat your #1 cash cow...a instant legend...a man who can generate 400 replies in 1 thread in less than 3 days.Who is trying to give back and help people just because a bunch of 16,17 year old jealousy immature I live in my moms basement and have to wake up at 8 am to go to school kids....are jealous about that persons rise to fame and success.

I speak the truth and only the truth.

The Truth777, this thread speaks directly to my HEART! I am also a pariah on HERE because of my fight-picking ability. I am also undefeated. Here IS my record of picks:

UFC1 - Picked Royce TO beat both Shamrock (I even picked the fake tap by Shammy!) and Gordeau.

UFC2 - Picked Gracie to beat both Delucia and Pat Smith (I also picked BJJ to become the martial ART of preference for the upcoming evolution of MMA!)

UFC3 - Picked Howard to beat Gracie (I knew he WAS coming on!) and picked Jennum to beat Howard (I knew he would answer Howard's challenge and would also be coming ON!)

It just goes on FROM there. I won't bore you with all my picks, since they WERE all correct, so all you have to do is look up the fight RESULTS and you'll see for yourself.

They call me the Baby Ruth of the UG FIght Picks. It's because I'm ALWAYS calling my shots. Also, because I will eat the peanuts OUT of your shit if you dare me.

It's like we're brothers! Long lost BROTHERS!

Giant douche attention whore. Go away.

What is a Sherdog? Is it an expression?

Example:

You - Do you find this troll entertaining?

Me - Sherdog.

I remember TheTruth777 from his days at Sherdog. I made a few grand off his picks, leave the guy alone. He will be an outstanding addition to the forum, not withstanding his attention whoring. Don't run the guy off, I want to take a vacation this winter in Saint Martin and this dude is going to help me get there with his picks. TheTruth777, please accept my vote up as a small token of appreciation for your good work.

Why would you vote him down? The guy is only trying to give free money to the members of this forum. The forum tolerated guys like Hojak, Kazja13, UnbreakableJesusFreak, Annabelle's crazy husband, Savage...the list goes on and fucking on.

2JupitersTooMany - What is a Sherdog? Is it an expression?

Example:

You - Do you find this troll entertaining?

Me - Sherdog.
lmao

sherdawg

Steamfitter -  I remember TheTruth777 from his days at Sherdog. I made a few grand off his picks, leave the guy alone. He will be an outstanding addition to the forum, not withstanding his attention whoring. Don't run the guy off, I want to take a vacation this winter in Saint Martin and this dude is going to help me get there with his picks. TheTruth777, please accept my vote up as a small token of appreciation for your good work.

Thanks Steamfitter for speaking the truth if you were truly there during my time there. I didnt do anything wrong but bring big business to the forum,help everyone and try to spread positivity. One of the most important lessons I have learned in the last few months is that - You Cant Save the World...if it doesnt want to be saved.God Bless.The Truth

ECWCock -

Thank you for your use of the Mixed Martial Arts feedback system. Unfortunately, you have exceeded the 3 votes that you are allotted for the past 24 hours. Please wait 24 hours before using the system further.

I tried to VTFU, but I am STILL out of bullets........

Don't worry Kirik has a team of people working on this problem.

lol

Trooper Soul - 

the truth is a well respected sports handicappers

since he started posting on sherdog all his picks came threw, including some upsets like leben fight, if you bet on all his picks you would come well ahead in the money department, he might be a little full of himself but he is definitely for real

This being your 10th post and all, just color me convinced!

DW - 
DW - 

10 bucks says he goes on and on about his fight picking ability whilst never actually making any picks.

Pernicious - 
Trooper Soul - the truth is a well respected sports handicappers

since he started posting on sherdog all his picks came threw, including some upsets like leben fight, if you bet on all his picks you would come well ahead in the money department, he might be a little full of himself but he is definitely for real

This being your 10th post and all, just color me convinced!

Get used to it....there will be dozens and dozens of new members sign up here just because im here..Like I said I guarantee it...and none of them will be me....who they will be is exactly what I said

Loyal Followers who Know and appreciate who I am and what I do.....

Question is can you handle the truth?

Cause thats ALL.............That I DELIVER!

post your picks for this weekend otherwise you are spamming and should be banned.

TheTruth777 - Get used to it....there will be dozens and dozens of new members sign up here just because im here..Like I said I guarantee it...and none of them will be me....who they will be is exactly what I said

Loyal Followers who Know and appreciate who I am and what I do.....

Question is can you handle the truth?

Cause thats ALL.............That I DELIVER!

You seem to deliver a lot of misplaced capitalizations. I'll give you that.

Dozens of new people sign up here every day. You're taking credit for that now?

DW -  post your picks for this weekend otherwise you are spamming and should be banned.

Its people like you that make me want to NOT post picks.

DW - 
DW - 
DW - 

Picks will be up if I find anything truly worth it for this upcoming weekend on here and on my twitter account.

The Legacy Will Continue....