They want people to pay for 303

Pavlovich v Volkov added to Saudi card June 22nd.

This is a free card and they want us to pay for the bullshit they’re putting out for McGregor’s return …hahaha I’ll pass

3 Likes

So don’t buy it and stop complaining you goof

12 Likes

Sadly, the quality of Fights in the UFC has been dropping more and more. They are going to have to figure something out, or pray some new star power comes because things are getting stale

4 Likes

I just don’t get how you put this good of a FN card that’s free and then you’re expecting people to pay for 303 which has 2 good fights. But I agree they either need to slim down the roster or mix it up better

1 Like

Dana made the UFC exactly what he talked shit about for years in regards to boxing. One big fight to sell the PPV and nothing special beyond that

Conor cards always have aura plus only 6 foights announced so far. 6+ more to go for an IFW card. There will be more big time fights added between now and end of May. In fact, only 3 main card slots filled with 2 to go.

How are Johnny walker and Volkan on a main card at this point?

I’d rather see big mouth arrogant Bo Nickle fighting Khamzat.

1 Like

https://www.mmaweekly.com/news/bo-nickal-scheduled-for-another-ufc-fight-according-to-reports

wtf is this? He’s fighting another scrub. Just unbelievable

yup

Malkoun aint bad,
Good submission grappler, trains with Bobby Knuckles, has a winning UFC record

4 Likes

Got brutally Ko’d by b level wrestler Phil Hawes

Jokes on them, I wont pay for any UFC event any more :slight_smile:

1 Like

would u pay for this?

That’s just how shallow 205 is, and probably because both guys are chinny and it will most likely result in a finish

lol at 50 cent and his
Magical “street fight”. He would be beaten so bad that getting shot multiple times would seem like a less damaging alternative.

2 Likes

Isnt this card on ABC?

Edit…im retarded…i see

Conors cards are usually pretty stacked