Thiago Silva made me wet the bed.

THAT is a BAD man!

Please someone post that radical KO gif here. What a monster! Phone Post 3.0

Pitbull3744 - Hell yeah he is. Always been one of my favorite fighters was so pissed when lyoto KOd him because he was on his way to a title shot. Phone Post 3.0

And that whole animal piss thing that he turned in after the Vera fight Phone Post

I'm pretty sure he's my favorite fighter. PEDs or no. He'll fuck you up and play guitar hero on your skull.

He's got hands like the May 3rd tornado! That's 1999! I'm pretty sure he drove through Oklahoma two weeks ago.

He's a savage! Phone Post 3.0

That uppercut was sick!

Reminds me why I uppercut shit all the time. Gotta work your asskicking muscles. Phone Post 3.0

Love it when he's on the card, guys a scary bastard. Phone Post

I checked under my bed for him before i went to sleepy time last night. Phone Post 3.0

Flexo - I checked under my bed for him before i went to sleepy time last night. Phone Post 3.0
Lmao Phone Post 3.0

The Swinging Richard -

Forgot to VU!

Thanks! Phone Post 3.0

letsgobois - 

Well if his Wikipedia is true: Silva ran away from home at age 13 due to his abusive father, never to see his mother or younger brother again. From age 13 onwards, he lived on his own in the favelas or slums of São Paulo. At age 18, he began to train in mixed martial arts and due to his poverty often had to choose between eating and training.

The fact that he is alive is insane, he's probably killed many people.

sounds like every Brazilian backstory

SoccerkickrevivaL - 
The Swinging Richard -

Forgot to VU!

Thanks! Phone Post 3.0

And back at you, friend.

letsgobois - 

Well if his Wikipedia is true: Silva ran away from home at age 13 due to his abusive father, never to see his mother or younger brother again. From age 13 onwards, he lived on his own in the favelas or slums of São Paulo. At age 18, he began to train in mixed martial arts and due to his poverty often had to choose between eating and training.

The fact that he is alive is insane, he's probably killed many people.

Theres a thread with a youtube vid about Silva telling that story here:

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=2185310&forum=1&page=1&pc=78

I shit my pants at work yesterday at the EXACT SAME TIME that he landed the uppercut. Coincidence? I think not.

legit badass

Reed Rothchild -
Pitbull3744 -
PyleDrive Me, I Love It Baby -
Pitbull3744 - Hell yeah he is. Always been one of my favorite fighters was so pissed when lyoto KOd him because he was on his way to a title shot. Phone Post 3.0

And that whole animal piss thing that he turned in after the Vera fight Phone Post

I don't give a crap about that stuff so doesn't bother me. Phone Post 3.0
Exactly.. I watch the fights.. Not into politics Phone Post 3.0

He's an amazing fighter. Just pointing it out

I hope you guys have the same standard for Vitor, Dan Henderson, Chael Sonnen and the rest Phone Post