Thiago Silva...

So Thiagos syspension is coming towards its end. Has there been any rumors/announced match ups for the guy? Where do yo see him fitting into the LHW field?

Id like to see him come back, maybe a rematcg with Vera perhaps. Phone Post

Id like to see him go against Bonnar

He scares the daylights out of me. Watch around the 9-10 minute mark, and tell me if any of you would ever feel fully confident if you had to fight this character.

bonnar wud be a good fight for the fans Phone Post

^^^Yes.

With him being gone so long they may make him work his way back up. Igor looked solid last night. Id like that fight. Phone Post

Bonnar would be a very entertaining fight. Phone Post

The Jones Era will end with violence in 2012. Phone Post

He bears a slight resemblance to Schlitzie.

chris80cent - 
KevinMcAllister -

var so = new SWFObject("http://www.youtube.com/v/7ORX5oQ9mWw", "postVideo-37179996-Flash", "425", "355", "9.0.28", "##000"); so.addParam("allowScriptAccess", "samedomain"); so.addParam("allowNetworking", "internal"); so.addParam("wmode", "transparent"); so.write("postVideo-37179996");

He scares the daylights out of me. Watch around the 9-10 minute mark, and tell me if any of you would ever feel fully confident if you had to fight this character.

Lol the other 13 minutes of the video thiago looks like a cool dude, actually he doesn't even look like a mean dude in the minute u said. Seems like a cool dude at l atleast in that video, which I haven't seen so thanks for sharing. Phone Post

I was referring to when he's pacing back and forth wheezing in anticipation of his fight. Him and his whole persona scare me to the brink of madness.

He's a scary fucking guy, and I'm not easily intimidated Phone Post

Nameless1 - The Jones Era will end with violence in 2012.

He will definitely be Jon's next biggest test if he can string some wins together but he'll end up just like the rest...