Thiaguy's Many Reincarnations & Names thread

He has to be up to 30 now.
He's mentally ill Phone Post 3.0

Wasa-B - What's a falcon punch? a variation of a donkey punch?
Ask and ye shall receive.

http://media.giphy.com/media/zHEj73AG3lj3O/giphy.gif Phone Post 3.0

dhughes - For all the names you've listed here there are dozens more that were caught before he made much noise. Caught him once in less than 5 posts. He goes straight to fighter bashing and writing essays about Shogun right out of the gate most times. Phone Post 3.0

Is he legit or is it an elaborate troll? 

Demolition Man -
dhughes - For all the names you've listed here there are dozens more that were caught before he made much noise. Caught him once in less than 5 posts. He goes straight to fighter bashing and writing essays about Shogun right out of the gate most times. Phone Post 3.0

Is he legit or is it an elaborate troll? 

Let's just say Shogun and Huerta have something in common. Phone Post 3.0

Whats the Huerta connection/?

Thaiguy is Michele Lopez Phone Post 3.0

I vaguely remember him going by "Gamer" or some SN with game in it Phone Post 3.0

Who the fuck is that scrub gigaheart Phone Post 3.0

I'd be amazed if thiaguy could function in society as well as the great Michelle Phone Post 3.0

Wasa-B - Whats the Huerta connection/?
Obsessed fans Phone Post 3.0

Fedoral Crime - I vaguely remember him going by "Gamer" or some SN with game in it Phone Post 3.0

Ah, yes, i think you got one!

The best part is he never changes his posting style.

He is exactly the same on every sn he uses.

And he never changes an opinion.

He continues to go ballistic in regards to Jones. Phone Post 3.0

1 Like

I figured he just uses something like Tor or a vpn to circumvent the bans. But he doesn't seem to go through great lengths to conceal himself. He posts with virtually the same structure and subject matter. The definition of insanity is repeating the same thing over and over again & expecting different results. Or he expects the same results(a ban) but knows he can easily cirmcuvent them.

VinegarStrokes - The best part is he never changes his posting style.

This is what makes me think he's a troll. How can someone be like that in real life? 

Demolition Man -
VinegarStrokes - The best part is he never changes his posting style.

This is what makes me think he's a troll. How can someone be like that in real life? 

my guess is mentally ill and sincere. well, or a mentally ill troll - I mean, that's a hell of a lot of effort just to get a rise out of some people on an Internet forum Phone Post 3.0

He just can't resist going straight for Shogun or Jones.....like a bear to honey

Does he know that life goes on and that he can choose other heroes?

Such wasted effort.

What if the UG

is just me and one other dude?

keanuface.jpg Phone Post 3.0

iwatchsomemma - Does he know that life goes on and that he can choose other heroes?

Such wasted effort.

he did adopt Conor fairly recently... I think as the result of a 10 second clip of Conor and Jones playfully 'sparring'

Joeymarvelous - What if the UG

is just me and one other dude?

keanuface.jpg Phone Post 3.0
Lol VU! Phone Post 3.0