Thiaguy's Many Reincarnations & Names thread

Boom Boom Mancino - 
iwatchsomemma - Does he know that life goes on and that he can choose other heroes?

Such wasted effort.

he did adopt Conor fairly recently... I think as the result of a 10 second clip of Conor and Jones playfully 'sparring'

At least he may have something there.

He's got loyal man-crushes I'll give him that.

Fistedbypowerglove Phone Post 3.0

Joeymarvelous - What if the UG

is just me and one other dude?

keanuface.jpg Phone Post 3.0

Chit, that's golden lol!!! Better hope the other dude is not thiaguy:)

VU!

DisBelieverTheseNut was his about a week or 2 ago. See his posts are gone now but people quoting him is still there.

btfos on the 'Cormier is actually better than Cain..." thread

Boom Boom Mancino - btfos on the 'Cormier is actually better than Cain..." thread

Was this thread deleted? 

Demolition Man - 
Boom Boom Mancino - btfos on the 'Cormier is actually better than Cain..." thread

Was this thread deleted? 

I don't see it. The thread starter was another brand-new account that people were accusing of being thiaguy (didn't seem like it was him, though), so maybe he got banned.

You guys do realize that Shogun's gonna track you down and kick some ass once he hears all the shit you've been talking about his trap queen, right? Phone Post 3.0

Boom Boom Mancino - 
Demolition Man - 

Was this thread deleted? 

I don't see it. The thread starter was another brand-new account that people were accusing of being thiaguy (didn't seem like it was him, though), so maybe he got banned.

Damn, saw a bunch of people talking about that thread. 

Thanks, have a VU

There's a new one on a Connor thread. Phone Post 3.0

btfos from an Aldo brings in a guy to mimic CM:

btfos
3 hours ago
By doing this it seems Aldo will be prepared for Conor's flashy kicks. Conor is now just gonna smoke Aldo with his boxing and sophisticated lead hand tactics instead;) Thats what makes Connor so special. Prepare for his kicks, he gets you with this boxing. Prepare for his boxing, he lossens you up with kicks and sets you up. Another thing is that Conor's broken rhythm and constant tempo changes make it insanely difficult for opponents to time him or do anything effectively. That cant and wont be replicated. Aldo wont know what its like until hes in there with Conor. It amazes me how so many are still counting Conor out. Conor is the most complete wholey skilled striker in MMA. Aldo HAS NEVER EVER FOUGHT ANYONE even remotely as skilled or as slick as Conor. Phone Post 3.0

None of the trademark spacing, but similar articulation. Phone Post 3.0

You got it Axel.

He finally lost the spacing but you cant lose your personality.

He also messaged me claiming I was wrong in identifying him. This is taking new heights. The saga continues...........

The sad thing is, that as you posted one of his quotes above, he does have a good understanding of the game and some of the nuances but he then he gets a teeny bit carried away in the process. To be fair nearly everyone on the UG gets carried away but he, like Connor, has a unique flair for that way he does his thing. He reminds me of LazerMMA and mostly EvilYoshida.

The "Jon Jones Coming Back" thread was like a bat signal for Thiaguy. He's now posting as "btfos"

From btfos in response to me calling him out under his current name and asking would would win between Connor and Shogun and Connor and Jones (on Lupo Locks Aldo Mcgregor thread): "Didn't I already tell you I'm not who ever Thai guy is. Who the fuck is Tai guy amyway? Was he a Jones fanboy because you keep bringing up Jones? Were you both Jones famboys? You sure seen to obsess about Jones. I like Jones too but im not a Jones ball rider like constantly bringing him up in every thrrad. Get a grip of yourself, who ever the fuck you are to"

As seen from his quote above, he's actually finally trying to mask his writing style now but the mad bro flood gate always shines thru.

he's managed to stay away from the ugly racial rants so far with this screenname, but he's still had has moments. From a thread on Cain's strategy:

"Anyone who says Cain is massively over rated doesnt know shit about MMA. you gave yourself away troll. Also insanely ironic considering that screen name "brocklitestandup" Im sensing a delusional hatred for Cain from you because Cain killed your hero"

hmm, just substitute 'Jones' for 'Cain'....

he called me a schizophrenic psycho and said hes gonna use the ignore button on me just cause i called him thiaguy

From "Aldo's Leg Kicks" thread:

"What was truly amazing was when someone said Connor is flat footed. Now that was all kinds of wrong. Also when you say "regardless of his opponents ability to check them" Hello, what kind of fucktard logic is that? When his opponets CHECK them Aldo's kicks BECOME INeffective. Korean Zombie checked Aldo's kick, broke his foot, and discouraged Aldo from ever kicking again. What do you think 1 hard check from Conor can do? As great as Aldo is hes not the invincible god you huggers are making him out to be. Hes lost rounds, hes been dropped. Guess what, Conor has NEVER lost a round in the UFC nor has he ever been dropped. To act like Aldo will blow him out is insane and a ckear sign you dont know much about MMA. Im really getting sick of you deluded Aldo fanboys. I praise Aldo and give Aldo his props but because i state the reality that Conor has the skills, you whine and bitch about a persecution complex for Aldo while trying to talk down to me when I know much more about MMA then you. How about you give Conor some respect. Go fuck yourself you prick."