Think about this

If JBJ cared so much about changing opponents then why did he risk chasing a guy for stealing a gps and could have potentially got injured or arrested and wouldn't have been able to fight ?

That day the guy was not hurting the old couple he was running away so JBJ didn't have to risk it ...

So I'd say that was a high risk low reward move he pulled that day ...

So if he's willing to take chances fighting a criminal who could have at the very least caused a bad sprain or who knows dropped him or spit at him with aids , hep c , and a ton of other possibilities in the mouth or eyes but wouldn't take a fight with all kinds of medical personnel around !?!?!

The fuk was he thinking ? Phone Post

Very true. Still think Bisping/Jones was and is the fight to make though. Phone Post

^ so he wash thinking onions ? Phone Post

Teenage mutant lesnar turtle - 

Very true. Still think Bisping/Jones was and is the fight to make though. Phone Post

that would be a brutal murder

Tat2tillidie - 

^ so he wash thinking onions ? Phone Post

that is garlic my fren

French Fries Malone -
Teenage mutant lesnar turtle -  Very true. Still think Bisping/Jones was and is the fight to make though. Phone Post

Nah I think Jones could hang in there Phone Post

MentaL -  

HA! Thats really funny Phone Post

Jebus... Wanderlei is one weeeeeird looking dude.

French Fries Malone -
Teenage mutant lesnar turtle -  Very true. Still think Bisping/Jones was and is the fight to make though. Phone Post

VTFU if i could!! my god this outloud laughing! made my day!

French Fries Malone -
French Fries Malone -

VTFU if i could!! my god this outloud laughing! made my day!

Ahahahah well played well played ...

Seriously tho he could have been injured by slipping and tearing his acl mcl any number of injuries could have came from this ... Phone Post

French Fries Malone -
Tat2tillidie -  ^ so he wash thinking onions ? Phone Post

that is garlic my fren

Was hard to see why I walking and typing on my phone lol Phone Post