Think another state would screw CSAC for $$$$

Honestly, Why wouldn’t a state like Texas or Florida or even New York tell CSAC to f#ck off with their suspension and offer Jones a License early… it’s about time the UFC either dumps USADA or starts negotiating deals with them a little cleaner… These Pre-USADA fighters deserve to be grandfathered in to a little more leeway… Like Chael said there is nothing ethical about drinking beer and watching two men fight in their underwear work out a deal/contract and make a fight happen… I wanna see Jones vs Brock.

Wheres the money go that hes fined?  Fuck usada 

This all goes a long way towards showing the mainstream that UFC doesn’t fuck around with roids (unless you’re Lesnar).  It won’t change.  And it shouldn’t.  If you are dumb enough to think you can beat the barrage of surprise tests from USADA you deserve everything you get as a result.  

Jones hurt his credibility even more with USADA by admitting his team forged documents claiming he took their online course.  Blaming USADA for failed drug tests is like a third grader blaming their teacher for a failed math test.  

RUSRedDevil - Honestly, Why wouldn't a state like Texas or Florida or even New York tell CSAC to f#ck off with their suspension and offer Jones a License early.... it's about time the UFC either dumps USADA or starts negotiating deals with them a little cleaner... These Pre-USADA fighters deserve to be grandfathered in to a little more leeway... Like Chael said there is nothing ethical about drinking beer and watching two men fight in their underwear work out a deal/contract and make a fight happen... I wanna see Jones vs Brock.

for some reason all the commissions vutt fuck each other and NSAC and CSAC and NJ are like end all be all of say so. If i was another state is let jones fight. The % of ticket revenue would match or out perform theirwhole year of regional shows in a 4 hour night