Think Belal takes the Luque fight?

Is UFC trying to put that together?

Belal is there as the replacement for the title fight anyway. Think he takes the Luque fight? Would be a rematch and a risk to his title shot I assume he thinks he is getting next.

Time will tell I guess.

1 Like

I highly doubt it. A loss would drop him from a chance at a title shot.

1 Like

No No No GIF

I hope he does, so he gets Ko’d again

nI1
1_Kg214ib3dTGooRvhwCmOlQ

5 Likes

Good fuck im

1 Like

I put a lot of money on Vicente to win the second fight too and I lost. I was pissed

1 Like

I would put my full account on Belal if this happens

You would lose 26 bucks

2 Likes

So what you’re saying is you have nothing to lose?

Belal already did that against Burns and was promised a title shot for being on a card that only had one good other fight, and he’s already beat Luque. He doesn’t owe the UFC shit. Push Luque to the January card against someone other than Gary. IG needs to fight someone who talks shit not plays along with gay fake phone calls.

Looking into his eyes is like staring at Medusa. The UFC wouldn’t give this guy a titleshot if he had a 25 fight UFC winning streak unless he somehow becomes a knockout artist. Only way he gets his title shot is if he’s a stand in and somebody gets injured which he should be doing for every WW title fight.

He has the talent to be a champ in this division though. Unfortunately for him Islam will get there first and then he may as well just retire.

Tell me Ur not a B-Lol fan

So are they not going to have someone fill in for “The Cuck”? Why not when there were people who were willing to step up? The event is only a few hours away now and still no word.

Belal is weird. BLM riots fuck his dad’s shop up. He hates them, then kisses their asses. Now his boring ass blames race when he doesnt get a title shot.
Its not race, nobody cares.

1 Like

I don’t like Belal but you gotta admit he’s a skilled fighter. Top 5 and a guy to bet on

Skilled hell yeah. Just a jack of all trades elite at none type. Boring guy.

2 Likes

Yeah- gonna boringly smesh

Not particularly but when he trained with team Khabib my respect for him (which is the most important thing on this planet as I’m the best ever) rose tenfold. He deserves his TS. If Shavkat gets it first I don’t really care as he also trained with team Khabib. Both are just keeping the title warm for Islam though, who is the superior fighter and higher ranked in the pecking order over at Team Khabib… which essentially defines my criteria for whether or not a fighter has earned my blessing.

If you had the chance to spend 24 hours with islam n khabib,
What would u like to do?..

ill ask u to not disclose any sexual behaviour…
As we know, u being their human toilet would be ur first priority