Think Dana Was PI$$ED at Overeem Fight??

Who else thinks Dana was fuming during the Overeem fight? I want to hear his thoughts on the fight and the overall event.

He most likely thought the Noons/Masdival fight was the best.

at least it was better than most recent ufc main events

goku -  at least it was better than most recent ufc main events

You think it was better than the Carwin fight?

goku -  at least it was better than most recent ufc main events

Werdum butt flopping most of the fight and Overeem losing the striking since he threw about 6 punches was better than the recent UFC main events? Yeah you don't seem biased against the UFC or anything.

if that fight took place in the UFC he would be ripping Werdum apart at the post-fight press conference and on twitter

He has to be pissed. Total bad night overall for StrikeForce.

Werdum had Leites syndrome last night Phone Post

He Zuffa didn't own Strikeforce I'm sure he would have said "This is why we cut Werdum!"

NarlyPersianDude - Shields GSP

Hamill Rampage

Penn Fitch

Edgar Penn both fights

Anderson vs Cote,Maia,Leites

Rashad vs Thiago

The ufc recently, has had a shitload of awful main events. Carwin JDS I actually liked. But come on, do you guys even watch the ufc, a lot of times, the main events have been ruining otherwise awesome cards.

Pretty clear
The fuck was wrong with Edgar Penn? Both fights were fast-paced and entertaining. Penn Fitch had a couple of oh shit moments, as did Rashad Thiago. Anderson Maia was awesome for the first 2.5 rounds, the 2nd half of the fight just ruined it for everyone. Same goes for Shields GSP. 

NarlyPersianDude - Shields GSP

Hamill Rampage

Penn Fitch

Edgar Penn both fights

Anderson vs Cote,Maia,Leites

Rashad vs Thiago

The ufc recently, has had a shitload of awful main events. Carwin JDS I actually liked. But come on, do you guys even watch the ufc, a lot of times, the main events have been ruining otherwise awesome cards.

Pretty clear

LOL at using Anderson vs Cote as 'recent' - what was that, like 3 years ago?

What was wrong with Edgar vs. Penn? Frankie put it on him twice, BJ was the one who was unentertaining. Phone Post