Think you could beat Mayweather in mma?

I think I would have a shot.

adopting the toney couture gameplan, low single from space to takedown, to mount. 

High school wrestling and bjj background, got about 20lbs on him. 

Id take that fight, probably get kod, but I feel like I would have a legit chance. 

Think you could beat money in mma? 

Over 100# on him..as long as I can get my hands on him before gassing. I'd rather fight him in an elevator.

LOL @ Floyd hanging with any BJJ blue belt!

TFK_Fanboy - right now, absolutely not

near the end of my college wrestling career? maybe. probably not, but at least then I might could get the takedown and lay n pray my way to a decision

again, probably not but back then I would have taken the fight. now I would gas within 30 seconds and end up asleep

I wrestled 133 so he would have size, strength, and speed on me even then

I would give 21 year old me a 3% chance. I am month away from 32 now and I would give myself 0% chance

Shiiiit, collegiate wrestler, imo you score that takedown, mount his ass, and hellbow him to a tko. 

I don't think money is making it back to his feet against anybody with decent grappling skills and close to the same size 

i got faith in you! 

TFK_Fanboy -
bjtrashman - 
TFK_Fanboy - right now, absolutely not

near the end of my college wrestling career? maybe. probably not, but at least then I might could get the takedown and lay n pray my way to a decision

again, probably not but back then I would have taken the fight. now I would gas within 30 seconds and end up asleep

I wrestled 133 so he would have size, strength, and speed on me even then

I would give 21 year old me a 3% chance. I am month away from 32 now and I would give myself 0% chance

Shiiiit, collegiate wrestler, imo you score that takedown, mount his ass, and hellbow him to a tko. 

I don't think money is making it back to his feet against anybody with decent grappling skills and close to the same size 

i got faith in you! 

ha! I am not sure

he is fast and only needs one shot and I am done. He hits me as I shoot in and it is all over

just chasing him around ring would be tough

I was mediocre Div II wrestler. Good enough to get there but not all-american or anything

If it was a Div I champ or something then I would agree with you

Kind of my thought too honesty. 

I've got no kicks. 

If low singles didn't work out I would honestly consider butt scooting if soccer kicks weren't allowed. 

Seen him in person close up, he's a small dude. I like any grappler's chances if they can just keep their hands up long enough to get ahold of him. I doubt he has clue one on takedowns or ground game. 

As a BJJ Bluebelt I'm sure i'm more than ready.

You do realize fiddy beat the shit out of him by taking him down. I'd say I'd win 9 out of 10 times. 

madbanker -

You do realize fiddy beat the shit out of him by taking him down. I'd say I'd win 9 out of 10 times. 

Fiddy is pretty jacked

Probably not. The guys footwork and fitness would fuck me up regardless of my mediocre ground game. 

I reckon he would knock OPs Fuken teeth out

I'm bigger than his bodyguards

ThatsHowIRoll -

Probably not. The guys footwork and fitness would fuck me up regardless of my mediocre ground game. 

I reckon he would knock OPs Fuken teeth out

Probably. 

i might have a chance with a clinch or TD, but its a tiny chance. I could school him all day in a grappling match.

madbanker -

You do realize that 50 never beat him up right?

I wrestled at 215 my senior year of hs. Weigh 250 ish now. Let me run around the block for a few days to make sure I don't gas and I'd fold him up no problem. 

Sign me up!! :)

Easily. I'm fat 275 lbs, but still have enough explosiveness to get the takedown and smother him with ground control and strikes from there.

I don't know.  I have kicks, grappling, submissions, and 50lbs on him, but I think it would be pretty difficult to get a hold of him without him laying enough leather on me enough times, that my advantages are all negated. 

I'm 180 lbs and a BJJ blue belt. I couldn't beat ANY UFC flyweight fighter, but I could whoop mayweather's ass

Has anyone asked Floyd if he ever trained grappling