This commentary???

Lol DC with the sick mic echo skillz

Man the over explanations alone are brutal and keep coming

Think he will say “ Level change “ during this main event?

OH MY GOODNESS 

1 Like

I can’t believe 2 legends of the sport, DC and Bisping don’t understand the rules when it comes to a no contest or a decision based on an unintentional foul. Before the decision of Anders and Stewart.....

Bisping “but cant they go to a decision or is it a no contest, or is it a DQ?” 

DC “they can’t go to a decision, that’s Boxing where you go to a decision after 4 rounds, I think”

Bisping “yeah I don’t know”

LOL 

1 Like

It is kind of baffling that when a foul occurs and the fight is stopped the announcers seem to have no idea who is gonna win, granted commissions aren’t all the same and a few states got weird rules but one would assume they’d know like in the yan fight he obviously lost cause the knee and then when they actually said that maybe the title shouldn’t change if a guy won against a champ cause a foul. Wow.

They seemed completely surprised when it’s a non contest. They whoops know how far a fight must be into it to go to the cards and even if the state does that.

ThatsHowIRoll - 
livelaughlove -
MasterofMartialArts -

Great and necessary thread. OP do me a favor, could you be sure to start another similar thread right after this UFC event ends? Thanks. We don't get enough of these.

The number of threads just shows how shitty these commentators are. If it contributes at all to them getting fired then these threads are very necessary.

This. I'll keep commenting until DC is gone

You guys vastly overestimate the power of this forum in the MMA community.

1 Like

DC had allergy day again. With his stuffed nose and Bisping's accent, it's like sitting in on a conversation between two hammered guys that understand only each other. I get "listen" (Bisping) and "oh my goodness" (DC) but when I hear "kong guard" and "car keys", it takes me a second to make out "quarter guard" and "calf kicks".

It’s hilarious when everyone in the booth simultaneously acts like cte morons. I really like bisping and dc but when they were both flabbergasted about Dan Ige’s fight being 20 seconds long, when the replay was only maybe 5 seconds, I couldn’t stop laughing. DC even took his moronic thoughts all the way to the interview where he was still dumbfounded. Nobody could remember or fathom that Ige and his opponent actually moved around for about 10-15 seconds before they engaged. His whole world was the replay and the tunnel vision they both had was off the charts hilarious to me, like out of a dumb and dumber movie. Ahahaha

1 Like