This guy beat Arlovski! LOL!!

TTT for the referee standing over him after tossing him down. The ref looked like he hated that guy.

The bullrush headbuts were classic! Maybe he should be nicknamed Minotauro.

I loved it. Great headbutts.

"wtf" is used way too often on this forum, but seriously, WTF??? That kid is mildly retarded, to put it mildly that is.

LMAO!

The referee totally schooling him is one of the funniest fucking things I've seen in MMA.

that guy fucking rules!!!!!!!!!

That's awesome, I'm still laughing at that loon.

lol @ these responses!! I can't wait until it finishes downloading!!

"LOL @ ChrisBrevard and Sambist. You guys must be some serious ass motherfuckers not to appreciate the comedy. "

lol, ok maybe I am being too serious. I just found myself getting more and more annoyed with his antics as the clip progressed. He reminds me of that stereotypical kid in highscool who trys to be funny but just isnt. you know, just keeps taking the same bad joke too far. The guy did have some legit skills though, some decent knees anyway.

awsome!!!

ive seen 1 of that guys fights. what a WIERDO

LOL
BEST THREAD EVA!

"You guys must be some serious ass motherfuckers not to appreciate the comedy."

I would appreciate it if it was funny. And this definitely wasnt funny. Ok maybe just the ref part but the rest of it was just retarded period.

I have to say the part I found funniest was when he's clowning the guy with headbutts then throws a right and shakes his hand and looks at it because he hurt it. Funny shit. The guy is by all means an idiot, but I think there is certainly comedy to be found in that clip.

Funniest clip ever.

I also think he sucks pretty badly.

Lastly, Arlovski is overrated too.

Logic dictates that this ref would beat Arlovski.

Makes me really curious to see the Arlovski KO.

I loved the headbutts and the ref beating his ass but I lost it at him flopping like a fish onto the ground at the end. This guy is pure comedic genius.

"Makes me really curious to see the Arlovski KO."

http://s21.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1N76XQ6KD2EMU1LEGGI4U0TQRX

there you go

He even caught Arlovski with the flip kick.

dietbutcher thanks for the vid!