This is what a GOAT looks like...

BringBackGoldy - 

I was riding big nogs nutz hard at the time....when l finally got the video from japan l was stunned and an instant fedor fan.

If bader beats him in the finale then bellator needs better drug testing

Always been a huge fan of Big Nog too. Watching prime Big Nog, Fedor, Barnett, Crocop go to war with one another and Randleman, Herring, Coleman, etc… was a special experience.

At 42 though, I think Fedor has lost a lot of his chin, strength and mobility that he had. Not like its gone but you can see decline. Hoping he wins but won’t be surprised if Bader can beat 42 year old version of Fedor. Prime Fedor would KO or submit Bader no question IMO.

The Immortal One -
Ice Cold Igors Right Hand -
The Immortal One -
The Immortal One -
The Immortal One -

jon jones is the GOAT, he doesn't participate in fixed fights and he finishes the best of the best consistently 

You're right, he just cheats instead lol.

Nope, USADA CEO and arbitrary investigator, after 1+ year long investigation, both claimed jones to be innocent of any intentional cheating.

Jones is GOAT

Fedor partakes in fixed fight(s), unknowingly or not.

So you believe he was innocent twice, and someone must randomly be going around spiking his shit?

There's no denying it at this point, he's a cheater.

Spiking? Maybe. Its not hard to spike someones shit. Jon Jones was proven to be innocent by USADA.

Jon Jones is GOAT, never lost a single fight, fought more well rounded fighters than fedor could dream of  

LOL he's a cheater, the GOAT doesn't hide from USADA under the cage, hit and run on a pregnant woman, or get saved from being popped TWICE by snitching on ppl.

It's pretty obvious he's cheated and he's all but admitted it.

What does any of that have to do with his fighting resume? Lmfao. 

He's the GOAT and you have to grasp at straws because you know damn well you can't say anything about his record 

Uhhh because OP posted it already lol?

In another thread talking shit and trying to force your opinion I see.

BJ Penn Forever - 
BringBackGoldy - 

I was riding big nogs nutz hard at the time....when l finally got the video from japan l was stunned and an instant fedor fan.

Always been a huge fan of Big Nog too. Watching prime Big Nog, Fedor, Barnett, Crocop go to war with one another and Randleman, Herring, Coleman, etc… was a special experience.

At 42 though, I think Fedor has lost a lot of his chin, strength and mobility that he had. Not like its gone but you can see decline. Hoping he wins but won’t be surprised if Bader can beat 42 year old version of Fedor. Prime Fedor would KO or submit Bader no question IMO.

Big Nog went seven years beating Everyone not named Fedor.  It's a stat that is highly under appreciated.

Big Nog established himself as the man before Fedor beat him.  The fact Antonio Nogueira beat everyone not named Fedor years after Fedor beat him, shows how great he was.

D241 - 
BJ Penn Forever - 
BringBackGoldy - 

Big Nog went seven years beating Everyone not named Fedor.  It's a stat that is highly under appreciated.

Big Nog established himself as the man before Fedor beat him.  The fact Antonio Nogueira beat everyone not named Fedor years after Fedor beat him, shows how great he was.

Big Nog’s run was amazing as well, his only lost ever before that was a SD to Hendo but he avenged that by finishing Hendo in the rematch.

Then once his streak was broke by Barnett by SD, Nog avenged that loss in an instant rematch and a UD win.

So for 9 1/2 years Big Nog only lost to Fedor and dropped two split decisions to Henderson and Barnett which he avenged with a submission victory and a UD in the rematches. Once Mir ended that run with a come from behind victory, Big Nog turns around and beats Randy Couture in a brilliant fight.

Hell of a career.

Listing the great fights of Big Nog and Fedor would take forever and listing their great performances would take even longer.

The Immortal One -
The Immortal One -
The Immortal One -
The Immortal One -

jon jones is the GOAT, he doesn't participate in fixed fights and he finishes the best of the best consistently 

Nope, USADA CEO and arbitrary investigator, after 1+ year long investigation, both claimed jones to be innocent of any intentional cheating.

Jones is GOAT

So you believe he was innocent twice, and someone must randomly be going around spiking his shit?

Spiking? Maybe. Its not hard to spike someones shit. Jon Jones was proven to be innocent by USADA.

Jon Jones is GOAT, never lost a single fight, fought more well rounded fighters than fedor could dream of  

LOL he's a cheater, the GOAT doesn't hide from USADA under the cage, hit and run on a pregnant woman, or get saved from being popped TWICE by snitching on ppl.

He's the GOAT and you have to grasp at straws because you know damn well you can't say anything about his record 

Like I said, you can't even touch Jones' record. lmao Jones beat more well rounded opponents in 2 years than fedor has in his whole career.

The Immortal One - 

lmao you took the troll too far.

The Immortal One -
The Immortal One -
The Immortal One -
The Immortal One -
The Immortal One -

Jones is GOAT

Like I said, you can't even touch Jones' record. lmao Jones beat more well rounded opponents in 2 years than fedor has in his whole career.

Steroids. 

BJ Penn Forever - 
D241 - 
BJ Penn Forever - 
BringBackGoldy - 

Big Nog’s run was amazing as well, his only lost ever before that was a SD to Hendo but he avenged that by finishing Hendo in the rematch.

Then once his streak was broke by Barnett by SD, Nog avenged that loss in an instant rematch and a UD win.

So for 9 1/2 years Big Nog only lost to Fedor and dropped two split decisions to Henderson and Barnett which he avenged with a submission victory and a UD in the rematches. Once Mir ended that run with a come from behind victory, Big Nog turns around and beats Randy Couture in a brilliant fight.

Hell of a career.

Listing the great fights of Big Nog and Fedor would take forever and listing their great performances would take even longer.

Soup and Beer - 
The Immortal One - 

lmao you took the troll too far.

Awesome!  This is the first time I see someone has quoted him and his post(dribble) doesn't appear. 

More people need to recognize trolls faster and just ignore them

And Hendo killed him. UG math hendo goat. #Murica

KnowKontrol -

hmm I was thinking this is what a goat looks like

There’s no better animal on the planet than the GOAT 

That’s where the name came from. When humans first discovered those animals they were like "holy shit, this animal, look at it, this is the f**King GOAT right here" 

Ice Cold Igors Right Hand - 
The Immortal One -
The Immortal One -
The Immortal One -
The Immortal One -
The Immortal One -

Jones is GOAT

Steroids. 

eye pokes