This Main Card Has No Appeal To Me... Except

CRBMoney14 - Am i the only one who finds Lytles current style boring?

He seems to have forgot everything he used to know and now only throws overhand rights

You are probably not the only one, but I don't agree with you at all. I find his balls to the wall style very exciting.

Looks like a card poised to have some awesome fights to me.

How can you not be excited for Pellegrino vs. Sotiropoulos? That's a great matchup.

deadite34 - 
CRBMoney14 - Am i the only one who finds Lytles current style boring?

He seems to have forgot everything he used to know and now only throws overhand rights

You are probably not the only one, but I don't agree with you at all. I find his balls to the wall style very exciting.

he just had a great sub and promised more like it

having disregarded george sotermonopoly, op has designated that he will never express his incorrect opinion ever again

mcpeepants232003 - how can you not be interested in akiyama/Wandy, Sot/Pellegrino or Lytle/Brown?

I dont see ANY contenders listed here.

The Mouth - 
mcpeepants232003 - how can you not be interested in akiyama/Wandy, Sot/Pellegrino or Lytle/Brown?

I dont see ANY contenders listed here.

So you don't actually enjoy mma fights unless there are title implications? Maybe you should just stop watching and download title fights the next day. Save yourself some time.

I could care less about ever watching Bonnar fight,but besides that the card is gold.

Yeah, can't really see why they put the Bonnar/Soszynski fight on the main card. My only guess is because they think that people will be interested because the first fight ended controversially and that they will want to see the rematch..

Who knows though, it could turn out to be an awesome fight.

Overall this card is really good.

Pernicious - Batman vs. the Aussie should be a great fight.

Liked watching George's last fight, but gots to go with Pellegrino!

How many fights does Bonnar have left on his contract?

fantastic card

Dude, The Mouth, I'm kinda surprised that you of all people don't care about fights unless big, big names or contenders are involved (although Sotiropolous could be considered climbing there)....you know more than anyone that great fights aren't dependent on big names.

And besides, aren't you excited about the rematch between Matt Brown and Lytle? I'm sure you saw them fight live in the UFL, which was before Brown even went to TUF. He's improved by leaps and bounds since then. Should be a humdinger.

Bonnar fight is zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Bonnar fight is the only one that sucks.

There is not much in the way of marquee matchups (other than the main event), but the card should be entertaining.

Bonnar fight = bathroom/dinner break!

Wandy and Lesnar on the card is a must watch. I will order every card Wandy is on no matter how bad it is. 

MMAxNate - How many fights does Bonnar have left on his contract?

As many as Uncle Dana wants to give him