This PPV probably generated 56 purchases

The guy I streamed it from bought it

Main event

Womens MMA event and one of them had lost her last two fights leading up, and the other is almost completely unknown.

Stellar business decision.

I bought it because my wife loves some Anderson and Monday is her birthday, we didn't have the kids last night and I asked what she wanted to do. She said "go eat a steak then go home and watch Silva kick that black dudes ass".

Silva, Jacare, Jim Miller and Glover, I've bought worse.

UltimateKeyboardWarrior - The guy I streamed it from bought it

Wait, you found a American stream?

All's I can ever find is my friends over at BT sports

They need to give up on the ppv model and play the fights on fight pass 

Trane - Didn't bother watching a free stream, glad I didn't waste my time.

Yes, I'm sure you went out and tore up the town instead.....

I was so happy to steal it from torrent websites! Thank you Dana for teaching me about pirating!

blas4ublasphemy - Silva, Jacare, Jim Miller and Glover, I've bought worse.
Haha you named all the star power and forgot about the MAIN EVENT TITLE FIGHT FOR THE CHAMPIONSHIP OF THE WORLD.

Wow.

I bought it knowing I would regret it. I do. 

I said to myself I would either go to the bar down the street or just torrent it Sunday morning.. My job called me Saturday afternoon to see if I could work Sunday night.. The route I did paid about $350 so I justified purchasing it because I could afford it and I always have a good time watching the fights. Got a case of beer and some take out and me and my girl watched at home. 

CNN User - Would have bought it if I wasn't traveling to support WMMA
You travel to support wmma?

Deric -

I bought it knowing I would regret it. I do. 

I said to myself I would either go to the bar down the street or just torrent it Sunday morning.. My job called me Saturday afternoon to see if I could work Sunday night.. The route I did paid about $350 so I justified purchasing it because I could afford it and I always have a good time watching the fights. Got a case of beer and some take out and me and my girl watched at home. 

There is this thing called streaming.....

B3LI3VE - 
Haha you named all the star power and forgot about the MAIN EVENT TITLE FIGHT FOR THE CHAMPIONSHIP OF THE WORLD.

Wow.

I didn't forget anything.

Mhorad - Main event

Womens MMA event and one of them had lost her last two fights leading up, and the other is almost completely unknown.

Stellar business decision.

Not only that but holly wasn't engaging and all her punches seemed to be a few inches short... I was surprised this would be a ppv 

Was a sh*t event. Only reason it existed is because they still want to fill every month possible with a PPV card so no one else can get into the MMA PPV business.

jasperb - I bought it because my wife loves some Anderson and Monday is her birthday, we didn't have the kids last night and I asked what she wanted to do. She said "go eat a steak then go home and watch Silva kick that black dudes ass".

Awesome wife.

dont understand why the obsession with female main events lately

NHBDaddy - dont understand why the obsession with female main events lately

They are trying it out to see if the big FOX numbers from the PVZ fight were just her or if any chick can copy them.

Also men who main event get uppity and demand more money, women you can still pay them crap because there's no competing org willing to shell out the big bucks for them.

blas4ublasphemy -
B3LI3VE - 

Wow.

I didn't forget anything.
Exactly my point. Wow!