This thread is about a lw fighter

Dont thank me, im just a messenger!!! Photoshops brought to you by:

Rick James

OneManArmy (TM)

I love this thread!!!

It is still a fun thread, but I feel it has turned a little bit ghey.

Why would you say that? I see nothing ghey about these Manny pics!!!

LOL, it might just be that every pic with Manny, kind of seems ghey.

This thread rules!!!

Is he man enough to look at it though?

Is it coincidence Manny has failed to not post on 1 thread about lw's?

Damn it! The two guys I always trash, OneManArmy and TheRealjoker, have come through so gloriously here I am forced to retract my criticism. You two have risen grandly with these posts. ONemanArmy, the rear penetration picture is priceless. Joker, calling me a "Jokermaniac" is like calling me a "Turdmaniac" after I brag about taking a big shit, but be that as it may, you've proven here that you're not all form over substance - you came through here impressively.

Nice work gentlemen...

I dont like fairweather fans, just so you dont get attached!!!

Manny cannot reply to something of this magnitude. He has been utterly exposed and ruthlessly reduced to the sewer bacteria that he is. Well done.

If he does reply, will he put everyone on this thread in the 95% thug fans category?

I'm no fan of you by any means and still think 90% of what you post is a blatant waste of time. I just admire your work and OneManArmy's work on this thread. You'll have to evolve to a level 10 times where you are now before someone of my intellect will ever be interested in your opinions. Give a monkey a million years on a typewriter and he'll type Shakespear... This is how I classify your tiny moment here in the sun.

Now back to the topic at hand - you guys have beat Reyes at his own game. He's a loud mouth that tries to create emotion by using CaPiTAl LeTTers. You used images to blast him into oblivion. I admire this and hope you continue this line of brilliance rather than the grade school tripe you thrive upon. Evolve. You're up to it...

Harlan, just so you know

1) You were never that funny.

2) You were never that smart.

3) I look GREAT!!!

"You'll have to evolve to a level 10 times where you are now before someone of my intellect will ever be interested in your opinions." -Harlan Ellison

So why are you on one of my threads? At first glance it looks like an Yves thread. Why you on it??? I guess my intellect is that damn high!!!

I think my incredible aura draws people to these threads, that said..... MORE MANNY-SHOPS I SAY!!!

TEXA$

Here Manny, Manny, Manny.......

LOL Manny is probably pissed that he did not protect his computer better, so that TRJ and OMA could not have gotten a hold of all his private pics.