This UFC = bad PPV

I agree with Hong Kong Fooey.............7:00 cannot come soon enough!

I am Fuckin' stoked that the UFC is puttin' on one more show before '06 ends.........this year was amazing!

I love listening to you guys go back and forth about UFC and PRIDE. I order both so I am the lucky one I guess.

I don't worry about which is better, I just love to watch fights.

Yeeeeeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaaaa, keep hatin' haters

TTT for fightjunky! I am another one who could care less if it is UFC or Pride. Or Cage Rage, or ROTR, or IFC or K-1 for that matter. The fights is comin!

"This is a $40 PPV event, so I'm going to bitch a little before I spend $40 on a mediocre event."

Fixed.

Get over yourself and watch some fights already. Christ.

^^^ lol you're correct sir (goes to DirectTV.com and orders event)

Ok just ordered it.

So I may be hatin' on UFC 66 but I still support the sport. I hope I'm wrong and this turns out to be a great event.

Arlovski/PDP will be a great fight

Griffin/Jardine will be decent, because forest will try to win it.

Ortiz/Liddell is going to be a great fight and I think Tito has improved his game plan quite a bit.

Its 40 bucks....that movie tickets to rocky a large soda and some popcorn and candy.

How poor is everyone that this is an issue? Especially if you split the cost between a few guys.

I plan to order the UFC and order the pride if I can or watch it later.

Damn people are getting spoiled.

It wasn't that long ago that MMA was in serious danger of dying out completely.

Now we've got people bitching because the PPV shows aren't GOOD ENOUGH???

You shouldn't be thinking of it that the PPV isn't as good as a Spike Fight Night, either...... you should be THANKFUL that you got a FREE Spike Fight Night that was as good or better than a lot of PPVs are!!

$40 for this card is REASONABLE, I think it happens to be an excellent card!!  But, then again, I've been a fan since November of 1993 when UFC 1 came out, I APPRECIATE the sport, I APPRECIATE the fighters, I APPRECIATE the balls the Spike had to put this sport on free television, I APPRECIATE the efforts that have been done by Dana and Zuffa to bring MMA into the mainstream, I APPRECIATE the fact that I can watch FREE MMA so often, I APPRECIATE the fact that we have more PPV events to watch, and finally I APPRECIATE those people who actually LOVE AND SUPPORT THE SPORT.

Haters should go watch a baseball game or learn to knit, or some other major boring shit.

Real simple here:  If you don't want to pay $40, either get some buds to split it with you (like I do 'cause I can't afford $40 8 times a year) and be HAPPY about it, or don't freakin' buy it!  Does "bitching" about it really make you feel better?  Cause I think we're a hell of a lot better off than we were a few years ago.  THAT was something to bitch about!!

Now you're talkin' Jman.

The only ppv I didn't buy, and I've been buying since day one, is the rematch Chuck vs Babalu. That card was kind of an insult imo.

This one is much better. Especially looking forward to Pe de Pano vs Arlovski and of course Tito vs Chuck.

I'll be buying Pride tomorrow too.

This is my first PPV buy ever. Mostly because I didn't have access before, but also I am a cheapass.

I am pretty excited, and I hope I didn't mess up on the order. I have no complaints about the card.