This upcoming boxing game looks seriously impressive!

It’s got a bunch of awesome heavyweights that you don’t see in every game. Joe Louis, Rocky Marciano, Floyd Patterson, Jack Dempsey, Larry Holmes, both Klitschko brothers, Jack Johson. And then it’s got Ali and Frazier like every boxing game I’ve seen does. It’s got Tyson Fury and Deontay Wilder. The HW roster is bonkers. Hopefully we get Tyson, Foreman, and Lennox Lewis as is rumored to be in the works. Roy Jones Jr is on the roster. Maybe he can be used at HW? I haven’t heard anything about Holyfield but he’s the only guy (HW) off the top of my head that isn’t in the game and that it’s not rumored that they’re trying to get him. I’m sure they want him in the game.

1 Like

So in! I miss Fight Night with analog stick punch control.

4 Likes

Fight Night is rumored to be coming back

1 Like

I’m going to get this. I will be handing out free ass whipping.

1 Like

When’s this coming out!

1 Like

Yep every single one of those names is exciting.

Jack Johnson hell yeah!

1 Like

Not certain, but it is expected that ‘early access’ will be out Oct-Dec. And the full game release, May-ish.

Bivol.

1 Like
2 Likes

The game is a passion project for the developers. They have delayed the release multiple times and upscaled the size of the project. They aren’t just trying to get a decent title out to make money. They want it to be amazing.

I’m glad that EA is also saying they’re going to make a Fight Night and I feel like eSports Boxing Club is going to put the bar high so that EA has to make a great game if they want to compete. It’s win/win for boxing game fans.

6 Likes

I just looked it up and it’s also going to be on Xbox One. So, PS4 and PS5, Xbox One and Xbox Series X, and PC.

3 Likes

I hated Fight Night Champion with a passion. We had Round 3 which was outstanding, Round 4 which was even better, then Champion which I hated, and then no other boxing game for a decade. I NEED… a good new boxing game.

Bring it to me!!

1 Like

You might like this. Some youtubers got picked to try out an early version of the game

1 Like

I’ll buy this one on PC

1 Like

Thanks D. This video gives me even more confidence that it’s going to be good.

1 Like

Can we pencil it in at heavyweight? I get to be Joe Frazier?

1 Like

There was one with Tyson that was great, I forget which one…maybe rd 4? BUT for some reason you couldn’t load created fighters from different memories into 2 player mode.
Ruined half the fun because I would have a couple boxers created in each weight class ready to have an all night boxing competition with my brother in law and a fridge full of cold beer!
I was pissed!
Can only do Tyson vs Ali so many times…the created characters were more fun to compete with because they were personalized and you made their strengths, weakness, fighting styles, etc…

I got Tyson!

Gonna be difficult to dominate with his style.

Tempted to go with Bowe.

1 Like

Tommy Morrison gonna get some heavy minutes too.

That’s the kind of game that will take over your life.
As a family man – unfortunately I’ll never get to fully immerse myself.

That’s what happened with Red Dead Redemption 2.
Made a lot of progress but I haven’t played in over a year…so hard to get back into it.
Need a minimum of 6 hour blocks or it’s not even worth it.

Tyson was strong in Fight Night Round 4. One of the things that I liked about that game, and I remember this specifically with Tyson and Frazier, was that you needed to fight to their strengths, to give yourself the best odds of winning.

Tyson was better than Frazier in the early rounds but Frazier would pull away in the later rounds if you didn’t take too much damage in the early rounds (or get KOd in the early rounds).

I had to be careful against Mike, pick my spots, and then start leaning on him around round 6 or 7.