Thompson fixed his chin...

He took a bunch of shots, big, clean shots, and didn't get dropped. He's been dropped cold in the past, did he fix it, or does Slice just not hit as hard as advertised? Comments...

I was definately impressed he took some shots clean but i don't think kimbo hits nearly as hard as people claimed he did.

No Kimbo just has patty cake punches for a man his size. Look at all his internet fights he never put anyone away with one shot. Kimbo is simply not a power puncher.

SOLDAT - No Kimbo just has patty cake punches for a man his size. Look at all his internet fights he never put anyone away with one shot. Kimbo is simply not a power puncher.
thread ended.......

He needs to "fix" his cardio

Kimbo barly has enough power to blow up a califlower ear

I've seen an internet fight of Kimbo's where he clearly ko'd a dude with one punch. Watch the one of him fighting the fat guy with long dreads at some boat yard or something. I think the dude had a wife beater on.

Anyway, Kimbo was exposed and will most likely lose his next fight for sure by someone who will ground and pound his ass into submissions.

Actually, no he won't. Elite XC will feed him a fighter worse than Thompson and he'll have another protected win under his belt.