Thompson kod by pico ???

Pico is at AKA... bellator posted a video on their facetubes page of josh and pico in AKA's room a couple of weeks ago...

These aren't rumors, it really happened. 

Pico is just a monster. He will be representing USA in the world cup in Los Angeles next month.

The kid is unreal.

I doubt it. Not that Aaron Pico isn't good, but Thomson has been finished once though. And that was with a flying head kick.

I can't even remember him being wobbled. Phone Post 3.0

LJB -

Pico is at AKA... bellator posted a video on their facetubes page of josh and pico in AKA's room a couple of weeks ago...

I'm surprised he went to AKA. He wrestled in the calvary chapel room in Santa Ana, did anjos wrestles there as well and they share a common coach. I'm surprised that he would leave LA. It won't be in one place and you'll be sitting in plenty of traffic going from gym to gym but the training in LA is as good as AKA Phone Post 3.0

I would be exceptionally curios to see pico wrestle nurmogomedov Phone Post 3.0

failure at life - I would be exceptionally curios to see pico wrestle nurmogomedov Phone Post 3.0

That would be fun. Pico's style is suffocating. He just beats on your head and wears you down. He then gets going and hits a landslide of offense. I couldn't see him losing the take down game to anyone in MMA.

SinCityHustler -
failure at life - I would be exceptionally curios to see pico wrestle nurmogomedov Phone Post 3.0

That would be fun. Pico's style is suffocating. He just beats on your head and wears you down. He then gets going and hits a landslide of offense. I couldn't see him losing the take down game to anyone in MMA.
He's the most violent wrestler I've ever seen. He's a great kid and he's very mild mannered and humble. I've seen him wrestle a few times and after tournaments, it looks like he's been in a fight. His face is lumped up and cut. He clashed heads frequently and wrestlers very aggressive. I saw wrestle molinaro twice and even if he losses the match on points, he's so aggressive that he breaks guys like molinaro mentally with how aggressive he really is. They all take injury timeouts against him. If you watch him wrestle, it's easy to see why he is such a prospect. Phone Post 3.0

^ never seen Brands' or Mike Zadick. Imo Zadick is the most violent wrestler ever.

gogojefe -
ohiowrasslin -
nyhcloyalty - That's crazy. Side note, when did that website entimsports come around? Seems like they're all over MMA in tabloid like fashion the last few months. Phone Post 3.0
That's what I was wondering Phone Post 3.0
I think Faber has something to do with that site. Faber is pretty smart at business moves, wouldn't be suprised if he owned the site. Phone Post 3.0
Its the guy who accused Bj Penn of assualting his Gf after allegedly being fired for trying to mutiny and steal writers. Pedro something. Phone Post 3.0

Huffingpaint - ^ never seen Brands' or Mike Zadick. Imo Zadick is the most violent wrestler ever.

Mark Schultz?

Do you remember that video he had out, some thing like "legal violence" or something like that? I thin they took it down, I haven't been able to find it.

Both Mark and Dave, those guys would abuse you. 84 Olympics both guys had officials assigned to them, looking for the illegal stuff.

Yeah Mark Schultz is the first person I think of when someone says violent wrestling Phone Post 3.0

wasnt cejudo supposed to be the same thing?

look what happen to him

sage77 -
DickolasNicholas - Pico whooped my ass 8 or so years ago in a pankration match! But knocking out Thompson might be over kill IMO. Phone Post 3.0
U got beat up by an 11 year old? Phone Post 3.0
I was 13 at the time. Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_painbringer - 

look what happen to him

Supposed to be the same thing as what, as Pico?

Look what happened to Cejudo, undefeated run to the world title shot, by pro fight #9.

I think anyone will take that, if you predict it for them, prior to starting their career. Is that what you see for Pico? That is EXTREMELY high praise, if that's what you're saying.

And I'd agree! I see Pico making an undefeated run to the world title shot. He is that good.

I think pico could probably win the title in bellator within a couple of fights. He's the kind of prospect in mma that vasyl lomachenko was in boxing and he's doing very well Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_painbringer -

look what happen to him

Hes 10-1 with the only loss to Mighty Mouse who many consider the p4p best mma fighter in the world.

Cejudo is doing very well for himself in mma, especially considering his first fight was just 3 years ago 

SinCityHustler -

This^^^^

I watch Pico match against Hodge winner Ness at the Olympic trials. Pico was down 9-0 (one point away from losing by technical fall) and he came back to win by 19-9 technical fall scoring 19 unanswered Phone Post 3.0

SinCityHustler -

Pico has a Russian coach but he sure doesn't have a Russian style. He sure bangs the head, harder than anyone I've ever seen Phone Post 3.0

this is just part of training. Pico is a beast but when you have heavy hands and spar with guys over and over again even light spar. Anything can trigger a KO. Even a jab.

its just part of the sport 

its not surprising but a good sign for Pico and nothing that looks bad for Josh.