Those Jones boys are monsters

What a freaky athletic family, all of them standing up on the weigh in stage, was quite a sight.

What are the odds of 3 kids becoming the top athletes in their respective sports?

Those guys hit the genetic lottery. Can you imagine fighting for the last burger at that family BBQ? Damn.

I love watching Jon fight but at this point he has been so dominant I am just watching to see if someone can beat him.

genetically, i bet the odds are pretty likely that they'd all be successful...

Right, but you see it all the time with other families, one brother is great.. other brothers played college sports and now sell insurance.

It's also kind of funny that Jon is the runt of the litter.

Horace.P.McTitties - Looks like one of them deep fried everything ... Wearing a Nike training bra Phone Post 3.0
You must be talking about the Super Bowl champion huh? Phone Post 3.0

Horace.P.McTitties - Looks like one of them deep fried everything ... Wearing a Nike training bra Phone Post 3.0
And thats the one that Jones says could fight. O yea hes a superbowl champion too haha! But I would say his brother Chandler is more of a star in yhe making than he is. Phone Post 3.0

Bob Saget Bottom Team - 
And thats the one that Jones says could fight. O yea hes a superbowl champion too haha! But I would say his brother Chandler is more of a star in yhe making than he is. Phone Post 3.0

Jon said in an interview a couple times that he still think Arthur (fat one) can still kick his ass. He's also said he thinks he could be a world champ in mma at hwt. I think he was a pretty serious wrestler prior to going all in with football.

As for jones being the small one, his goal is to be as athletic as possible at 205. If he bulked up to fight at hwt, I'm guessing he'd look close to chandler

Well Chandler is about 265, Art is over 300. Those are some big dudes.

I feel bad for their moms vagina Phone Post 3.0

Madrugadao -
sublime13 - I feel bad for their moms vagina Phone Post 3.0

Someone should have already had this talk with you (hope I am not over stepping boundaries) but I don't think they come out that size.
. Phone Post 3.0

Madrugadao -
sublime13 - I feel bad for their moms vagina Phone Post 3.0

Someone should have already had this talk with you (hope I am not over stepping boundaries) but I don't think they come out that size.
No shit, dumbass. The stork drops then off. Phone Post 3.0