love watching this guy fight, very russian style

from the in and out, always stepping back and re set

even how he bends his wrirsts

and he has great hand speed, power etc

what do you guys think of him against other

175 pounders???

also an interesting video on

herbalife, they are so many of them around now

https://images.ecosia.org/neN_qY5gT6JE6x2eq2JB23wAL2I=/0x390/smart/http%3A%2F%2Fwww.trbimg.com%2Fimg-529e7d3b%2Fturbine%2Fla-fi-herbalife-ruling-20131204

lol

I’m confused!!!

what’s he got to do with the Herbalife?

philippine_guolitine - 

I’m confused!!!

what’s he got to do with the Herbalife?

Nothing really it was a side story and a decent video on this scam. There are many people who think using their garbage products will give you better results then any work out.

LHW is really interesting. You have the Colombian Alvarez that just knocked out King Kovalev. Kovalev is still in the mix.

Bivol is one who many think will become king of the division. Adonis Stevenson seems content to hang out in Canada but he is older and his time will be over soon. Badou Jack in the mix.

Then the Russian Beterbiev who is a bit of a mystery and one people think might be the real deal. He has KO'd everyone he has faced.

Who do you think ends up at the top when all the smoke has cleared? 

TexDeuce - 

LHW is really interesting. You have the Colombian Alvarez that just knocked out King Kovalev. Kovalev is still in the mix.

Bivol is one who many think will become king of the division. Adonis Stevenson seems content to hang out in Canada but he is older and his time will be over soon. Badou Jack in the mix.

Then the Russian Beterbiev who is a bit of a mystery and one people think might be the real deal. He has KO'd everyone he has faced.

yeah its a good weight class with good guys

i think that bivol might be the the guy standing at the end

or possibly beterbiev

the thing with stevenson is that yes he hides from everyone

but he has a punchers chance against any of them

what do you think

Beterbiev's last fight was very entertaining.  Got put on his ass for the first time as a pro.

I think Bivol is the man.   Smooth combinations and very heavy hands.  Just looks a little more polished than Beterbiev.

Randy Watson - 

Beterbiev's last fight was very entertaining.  Got put on his ass for the first time as a pro.

I think Bivol is the man.   Smooth combinations and very heavy hands.  Just looks a little more polished than Beterbiev.

Bivol would make Beterbiev look like a caveman

Beterbiev traneing MMA?

TexDeuce -

Adonis wants no part of any of the top fighters, joker has been ducking Kovalev for years but sure does love to run his mouth ringside.

touch - 

Beterbiev traneing MMA?

a lot of boxers from russia

do other martial arts training on the side

way more common then in north america

Bivol is a very good fighter in a deep lhw division. You got Bivol,Adonis,Alvarez,Kovalev,Beterbiev,Gvozdyk,Jack,SmithJr

Lots of good matchups that unfortunately probably not get made

Stern - 

Bivol is a very good fighter in a deep lhw division. You got Bivol,Adonis,Alvarez,Kovalev,Beterbiev,Gvozdyk,Jack,SmithJr

Lots of good matchups that unfortunately probably not get made

yeah so many good match ups

they should do a tournament