Thoughts on MuayThai v. SanDa

started lacing up gloves to fight Bad Brad and then realized I'm not a
Muay Thai guy

Brad, would you be interested in a pro MT vs SD bout in the fall?

SamboSteve: Yes, I would be very interested long at it isn't the weekend of Oct. 14th.

Someone need to give Brad a pro fight, because it's obvious others have just used his ability to pad their own wallets.

ttt

Brad, as you know I don't promote pro, but several promoters ask me regularly for figfhters...I have passed on your name. I did speak to Strikeforce and they said they already contacted you about a possible fight. They seemed more interested in MMA than San Da though.

SamboSteve: I did talk to StrikeForce about a month ago and they did tell me they are moving more towards MMA. They said they would be willing to consider me for MMA but I'm not sure if I want to go in that direction right now. I'm trying to buy a house and when they is take care of I'm going to get my head straight and make a decision.

whatever you end up doing Brad, we at KSD/SFT wish you the best of luck

Thanks David.

Brad, you're more than welcome

signed the evil nasty promoter who made money off of you, held you down and by secret agreement keeps you from going pro (evil laughter in background)

PS: if you are really interested in going pro, you may want to fight Mike Altman in Mexico

Mike Altman would be a good fight for me. Soon as I get settled with the house stuff I'll try contacting him.

Texas Kickboxing Gym
1239-A Eldridge Rd.
Sugar Land Tx 77478
Ph. 281-980-KICK (5425)
Fax 281-980-8327
mike@txkickboxing.com

www.txkickboxing.com

Thanks

Wayne wrote an article saying Alex Gong was an idiot a few weeks after his death. That completely invalidates him.

"Wayne wrote an article saying Alex Gong was an idiot a few weeks after his death. That completely invalidates him."

oh yeah, I forgot about that time!