Thoughts on newly promoted blue belts giving speeches?

Be honest, did you know his name before looking him up on your computer?

1 Like

BJJ is turning into some weird cultish spiritual shit. I donā€™t give a fuck about your journey and finding yourself while training. Social media motivational speaker vibes have infiltrated fight sports.

2 Likes

Itā€™s turning into a martial art that we all would have made fun of and dojo stormed back in the old days.

1 Like

Not my schoolā€¦

Weā€™re simply a group of people who choose to train and live together on a small compound, away from the distractions of an urban setting.

Sure, at night we sometimes talk about spiritual matters and read some texts Iā€™ve been lucky enough to be exposed to. --Thatā€™s it.

Because thatā€™s what martial arts are about: making your LIFE better. Itā€™s not about how to fight, but how to live. Thatā€™s what many donā€™t understand.

Really, anyone curious about us should come visit during a ā€œFamily & Friends Dayā€ so outsiders can really SEE everything is normal, people are happy and everyone is here 100% voluntarily.

OSU!

Grandmaster shen
Head coach, Jitz 4 Every 1 Retreat
Founder, Divine Guardians of Ultimate Truth

2 Likes

Started turning into a cult when all the bowing nonsense crept in. FFS, dojo storms and challenge matches used to be the norm.

I remember going to a dojo, those punches were fast as lightning.

It was a little bit frightening.

I vote for no speeches either way.

Sounds like a typical BJJer. :joy:

1 Like

Although apple cider vinegar seems to be a miracle ingredient, those who are spiritually connected have said that acidic foods will give me cancer. Can you recommend a nutritional program beyond my acai meals so that Iā€™ll stop shitting blue? Stay away from the know it all sciency book stuff. I donā€™t want to be force fed that coastal elitist garbage.

The Gracies got it wrong; Itā€™s not really about what you eat, but what you drink.

The correct combination of different types of water taken at the exact correct times of day, will do wonders.

Itā€™s in my all new ebook, HydroBatch: The NEW Water Combination Revolution

Right now Iā€™m having some small batch flat water, with mineral water ice cubes and Iā€™m taking a shot of tepid Spring water every 7 minutes.

ā€“I feel AMAZING!!!

Yeah but can I use colors of the different
waters as my guide?

LOL.

ā€“Sorry, Iā€™m not laughing AT you, itā€™s just thereā€™s SO much to know about properly combining the right water/times. I couldnā€™t possibly break it all down over the internet.

But the first thing I tell people about water is: donā€™t think of color, think of vibration.

Carbonation is very turbulent and you are going to want to BALANCE that with some flat, low mineral content room temp water. --Unless itā€™s Noon, then BIG mistake. Go instead with cold, flat glacier water.

When the sun goes down, all the polarities flip, so we need to adjust our water intake. --Obviously.

Well then I am sold! Iā€™ll pay pal you my 499.00 for a month supply.

Unless there is some special situation. Like someone with a significant handicap that may not progress past blue.

Lol at ā€œprofessorā€ and speeches

Utter faggotry

Itā€™s a different day and age now but, we didnā€™t give speeches. That was left up to our Instructors.
They usually surprise you in a casual manner and then you try to train like youā€™ve just earned your Blue Belt.

If you ever spend time on bro/fitness Twitter, this isnā€™t too far off on esoteric health stuffā€¦

Iā€™m late to party but execution should be an option on the poll

I post there --Iā€™m ā€œThe Water Broā€!

ā€“Check out & share my content!!

1 Like