Thouhts on Mike Perry? Like or dislike

https://youtu.be/8Qb_SZKp7Jo doesn't come across well to me tbh. What is everyone elses thouhts on him?

Didn't watch....

but my take is I dislike him sooooo much that I like him.

he could be a needle mover cause he is like if a guy from the Jersey Shore had a baby with a gang banger guy and they somehow had a baby, you would want to see what happpens next....

thats Mike Perry to me..... and I want more!

"wont ever be a top 5 guy though. 25 mins will ruin me, but let's have fun in the mean time" -Mike Perry 

(he probably said that.... I bet, maybe)

Dislike.

He seems like every Muay Thai or MMA gym asshole with shit tattoos, steroids and no brains. But as OMA eluded to- he embraces it so I think he could become very popular.

I s

I don't think it's politically correct to dislike a retard. Hell, I think he should be able to do whatever he wants, even MMA. He's a good shit.

Like. Guy is a fighter through and through. He real. I know a lot of fans are pussies who don't like that intimidating act because it reminds them of their school yard bully but hey get over it. He a entertaining fighter he not in the self improvement business he in the hurt business.

Fans get fooled by the fake honour and respect fighters while they be shooting steroids and gh in their ass everyday, where's the martial art code then?

Complete tool. But he's fucking great. 100% will watch every fight.

He has ten thousand long-lost brothers out there, driving 10 year-old Escalades on 20" rims, missing their child support payments. His every victory is a victory for this aimless, uneducated army of deadbeats. I salute him for carrying the flag for his brothers, raising the bar for men with bad tattoos and flat-billed hats everywhere.

Onward and upward, all you gas station clerks and apprentice roofers.

Too much of a wig

Entertaining fighter. Couldn't care less about his antics. This is the hurt business, not some dude raising your kids.

He is a dirt ball. 

but I can't wait for his next fight. 

Hope Gunner ices him. 

Love his KOs, want to see him KO'd

I love him. He's a loose cannon that delivers damage and unpredictable on the mic etc...

Not sure. He's one of those fighters that I'll root for in one fight and want to see him get KO'd the next. So maybe I don't?

NicolasRGC - Entertaining fighter. Couldn't care less about his antics. This is the hurt business, not some dude raising your kids.

This.

NorthSouthDinner4Two -
NicolasRGC - Entertaining fighter. Couldn't care less about his antics. This is the hurt business, not some dude raising your kids.

This.

Wait, do you have dude raising your kids?

I woulda went with "Not a dude you want you daughter dating"... That being said, my seeds make boys..

I dont want any Dude rasing my kids..