Thread Deleted

Wiley,

I deleted your thread 'FREE Instrcutional Downloads.' It violated several forum policies, most especially those dealing with bootlegging and violation of copyright and intellectual property rights.

If you've obtained written permission or express license to distribute the material in question, then I apologize for the error. Otherwise, thanks for your understanding.

*Braces for incomming deluge of rotten tomatoes*

SORRY I DIDN'T REALIZE THAT. I APPRECIATE YOU DELETING IT.

No worries, thanks for understanding.

THROWS

bastid

...but he has an incredible singing voice.

J.T.

BTW- For those that "preview" instructionals, I hope that, if you really like the quality of one you come across, you will go out and purchase a legit copy. Beyond 'support the sport', some instructors feed their families off the income they receive from instructionals and the like, and online distribution can really dig into their finances. If they don't earn enough to justify the business, they won't make more, and we lose out on good stuff.

*Ducks behind JHR's huge head to avoid a watermelon*

not to play devil's advocate...but piracy actually creates business aswell giving people the opportunity to preview the videos before hand who normally wouldn't even be aware these dvd's exist. Thus purchasing them because they want a better copy.

For Rene....

;)

The proof is in the pudding!

The problem with pirating DVD's is that how much better quality do you think the original will be?

It is a semi-legit thing with video tape, but questionable about pirated DVDd.

I picked up a copy of JJ Machado's DVD in Toronto in January. "What a great price." I thought. When I got home I realised it was a bootleg. Quality was great though.