thx Jerimiah Shivers

Just wanted to thank Jerimiah Shivers from the boneyard for cornering me saturday in combat zone 8, I really appreciated your help and advice a hell of a lot.

Jason, how were you able to make it to Mass, did you end up
doin PayPal/Sponsorships? Jeremiah is one of if not the
toughest guys I've ever seen fight. His bout w. Adailton Reis
is one of the most brutally inspirational things I've ever seen.

ttt

the promoter Bruce Marshall bought the ticket for me, Jerimiah is cool as hell, and really helped me just concentrate on the fight and not worry about all the other stuff going on. The show was great and I always enjoy the Mass MMA scene, some of the nicest guys in the buisness.

Amen to that. That's so great of Bruce to step up like that,
those sort of gestures help unite the MMA scene nationally
so he Mass guys can meet others and vice versa

I dont think Jeremiah gets on here much so Ill relay the message to him. He should be in to train this week. Congrats on your fight.

I relayed the message to Jeremiah he nodded his head and said "it was no big deal."

"Amen to that. That's so great of Bruce to step up like that, those sort of gestures help unite the MMA scene nationally so he Mass guys can meet others and vice versa"

It's cool until you get guys like Nuri's scheduled opponent (I think Derrick Keasley, but if it was another guy, I don't wanna smear Derrick's name) who gets flown in by Bruce, weighs in, does all his shit, and then, for no reason, decides to pull out of the fight.

What do you mean no reason? Nuri is scarey. Not only is he ugly but he has these little nubby ears. Plus he's got the whole black guy thing going on. (Everyone knows white guys are scared of black guys)

When he talks to you it's scarey cause it's so fast that you can't understand what it was that he said and then he's looking at you waiting for your response and all you can do is go "huh?" or you can fake it and say "ya, ha, you don't say" either way it's fucking scarey.

Thats why I'm having him fight on the T.I.T. card the night before Halloween. His opponent WILL be gearing up that night and shit is gonna get real scarey!

sweet, I was pissed that Nuri didn't get to fight, that dude is an awesome fighter

Damn, Driscoll, I didn't realize that, that shit is just plain
wrong. Is it possible to put something into the contract that if
they don't fight, they get fined or something like that? And
yes, Nuri is a scary dude, and yes white guys are scaredo f
black guys. Hell even Bill Cosby scares me

"When he talks to you it's scarey cause it's so fast that you can't understand what it was that he said and then he's looking at you waiting for your response and all you can do is go "huh?" or you can fake it and say "ya, ha, you don't say" either way it's fucking scarey."

No shit huh!

"it possible to put something into the contract that if they don't fight, they get fined or something like that?"

CONTRACT! HA!

And Mike, the scariest thing about Nuri is all that shit you said, combined with the fact that he's a microbiologist. Who the hell would see that one coming?

TTT for Jeremiah :) he is an awesome guy and I'm proud to say one of my best friends :)

"GrappleGirl"

Classiest? Are you sure your talking about the right gym, Ray?

wait...Jeremiah took you to p-town? Did he try to convince you that lots of beer and pills makes your ass hurt?

Damn Ray. I still ain't figured that one out.