Tibau in V. Ferguson @ Ufc 184

News Url :: http://mmajunkie.com/2015/02/gleeson-tibau-steps-in-as-late-replacement-at-ufc-184-in-los-angeles/ Phone Post 3.0

Going to enjoy watching Ferguson throw down still 8] Phone Post 3.0

Good I really didn't want to see yancy or tony take an L from each other. This should be an easy win for el cucuey if he plays it well. Phone Post 3.0

Gleison doesnt belong on ppv's, he hasnt finished a fight in 5 years, 6 of his decision wins are split, bleh.

Ferguson throws down though and aint scared of no snuggle bunny, so hopefully he puts on a show like usual!

Non N00B - Gleison doesnt belong on ppv's, he hasnt finished a fight in 5 years, 6 of his decision wins are split, bleh.

Ferguson throws down though and aint scared of no snuggle bunny, so hopefully he puts on a show like usual!

5 years ? 2013 was not that long ago

Tibau is a very competent but also an incredibly boring fighter. Here's hoping Ferguson makes it interesting. Phone Post 3.0

akbar87 - 
Non N00B - Gleison doesnt belong on ppv's, he hasnt finished a fight in 5 years, 6 of his decision wins are split, bleh.

5 years ? 2013 was not that long ago

Ooops, forgot he choked out a lesser known fighter that hasnt even fought since then.

The Acorn - Good I really didn't want to see yancy or tony take an L from each other. This should be an easy win for el cucuey if he plays it well. Phone Post 3.0
This. Phone Post 3.0

cancel it already

This is sad Phone Post 3.0

The Acorn - Good I really didn't want to see yancy or tony take an L from each other. This should be an easy win for el cucuey if he plays it well. Phone Post 3.0
I don't think Tibau is an easy win but I like tony to take the fight Phone Post 3.0

I think Tibau is going to bring it. I think we are going to see the best Tibau in years. Tony is on a tear as of late and has no quit in him. I like this fight. Phone Post 3.0

He should've got the nod when he fought Khabib

I'm down for this..still sad my card fell to shit though :( Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, this card took a beating, but it's kind of crazy how close Tibau is to his history here. Checked out FightMatrix.

Tibau already has the most LW wins in UFC history (Cerrone catching up though), and if he wins here, he'll have 17 overall wins (a few wins at catchweight), tied with Anderson and breaking away from Couture & Liddell. If Anderson's recent win gets overturned, he'll be alone at #3, only behind Hughes (18) and GSP (19).