Till Promises to ‘Destroy’ Platinum

So we can all agree that the $2m thing was just bullshit by Perry to put heat on Till right?? I mean Perry and Alves made $800k combined, no way Till l was getting close to $2m alone. I don’t see Perry/Till being that much more marketable

I don’t frequent any platforms where I ever see or hear of KSI. This is pretty much it. Till needs the beating.

1 Like

I only know about KSI from dressing up as a Prine bottle at Mania

1 Like

Till is going to be lucky if he beats KSI the way he’s looked the last several years, guy seems kinda schizo. There’s no way he’ll ever fight Mike in BKB.

2 Likes

Lets put this as the co-main of the Masvidal/Diaz PPV.
Guaranteed to hit 500k buys.

1 Like

As long as they don’t go SPA-ING

1 Like

I think that was right before he fought woodley for the WW belt and was undefeated. He had just beat wonderboy

I don’t think Till has ever destroyed anyone but himself

2 Likes

Darren Till showing up to the weigh-ins like:

IMG_7809

2 Likes

He ran thru Cerrone like Anna Nicole Smith at a buffet

1 Like

His downturn after the Woodley fight was weird as hell, idk if he just gave up or what, maybe it was the mas ko idk just weird

2 Likes

That upset me greatly

1 Like

I hear ya, it was impressive tho.

1 Like

That was 1 of 2 fights I knew Cerrone was gonna lose, other on oddly being mas…I knew mas was gonna beat him. Idk what it was especially with it being in Denver but I knew mas was beating him that night

1 Like

I was kinda blown away.

I thought Till likes to keep it standing, so does Cerrone he fuckin got this! Nopppe.

Jaw was dropped.

2 Likes

Me as well Cerrone looked pretty good up until the left but also Till looked way bigger

1 Like

He knocked him out but I wouldn’t call it a “destruction”

It was like the first 2 minutes of the first round lol

Also destruction is quoted…did I say that or?

No you didn’t say that but the OP says that Till says he is gonna “destroy” Perry

My response was that Till hasn’t destroyed anyone but himself. You said he knocked out Cerrone

Which is true but I don’t think it’s a destruction. If he beat Cerrone’s ass for at least a round or two then knocked him out, then I would consider it destroyed.

But that’s all semantics at this point. We all know Till won’t touch Perry in BKB.

2 Likes

I think being undefeated was his entire identity as a fighter, and possibly as a person.

2 Likes