Tim Boetsch vs Brian Stann

sounds like a good one to me...

I'd rather see Boetsch vs Belcher Phone Post

Maybe if Stann gets by Sakara

I was thinking either 1.) winner of Stann/Sakara, 2.) Weidman, 3.) Bisping. Phone Post

Conan needs a winner and GI Joe is going to get Bada Bingo'd by Sakara.

Fucking crazy that the Barbarian is actually a legitimate top 10 MW! NEVER woulda thought it.

Glad he is though, he's fun as hell to watch. His throws are fantastic, I'll never forget watching that Heath fight.

Bad matchup for Stann right now. Boetsch would manhandle him with his wrestling. Phone Post

I love that fight, perfect one for both guys. It's true that Stann has had trouble with dominant wrestlers like Chael Sonnen and Phil Davis, but Boetsch is not at their level as a wrestler.

Has the makeup of a very explosive contest. I like it.

"Conan needs a winner and GI Joe is going to get Bada Bingo'd by Sakara.
"

LOL Loopz, you pick Sakara every time regardless of who he faces!

HELWIG - "Conan needs a winner and GI Joe is going to get Bada Bingo'd by Sakara.

"

LOL Loopz, you pick Sakara every time regardless of who he faces!

This is true. He's putting it all together now at ATT. That Weidman loss is no shame; kid is a future champion.

Chris Power -  F****** crazy that the Barbarian is actually a legitimate top 10 MW! NEVER woulda thought it.

Glad he is though, he's fun as hell to watch. His throws are fantastic, I'll never forget watching that Heath fight.

We'll see if it lasts. I feel like Okami just choked. It was pretty freakin awesome tho

Stann should be matched with Bisping. Vince macmahan would have done this by now.

This place would be intolerable 1 week before and 2 weeks after a stann bisbing fight

that being said...i'd like to see it happen