Tim Elliot having a rough go of it

Thoes tattoos should of been a red flag. Only a deranged satanic harlot covers herself in tattoos

18 Likes

Filthy whore

17 Likes

reading his tweets

on his wedding night, tim took their kid home to sleep while she stayed at the reception w croom

3 Likes

Jokes aside, fuck thats rough. I’d buy tim a beer if i knew him. That kind of fuckery has killed men just from stress

21 Likes

Who hurt you bro?

14 Likes

29 Likes

Someone has to replace that mic with a Penis

6 Likes

Phuked up shit

2 Likes

Benoit was onw of my favorite Pro Wrestlers.
His matches with Kurt Angle were some of the best wrasslin Ive ever seen.

4 Likes

What a fucking loser Tim is for posting that on social media. No wonder life ended up the way it has for him. What a psycho. How embarrassing for the his poor daughter.

1 Like

Your incel ideology is a red flag

2 Likes

Thankfully the kid isn’t from her. It’s from a previous relationship.

Edit to add anytime a chick refuses to take your last name when married that’s an automatic no go.

23 Likes

Lol just say you don’t mind getting cheated on, lil bro.

9 Likes

Him getting cheating on absolutely sucks. What makes a man is how you react to hard times and his reaction is pitiful, disgusting and embarrassing to his daughter. All he should give a fuck about is his daughter but instead he turned a bad situation even worse.

2 Likes

Lol you’ve so far criticized Tim for his reaction to being cheated on twice and criticized Gina for cheating on him exactly zero times. Cheating especially when you’re fucking married and it wasn’t explicitly allowed is dirty, bro. She set the standard the second she cheated on their fucking wedding day. Anything goes now, short of murder/violence.

19 Likes

If he fucked his friend’s wife, he probably lied about getting licensed too.

Best case scenario is that the wedding is ruled a No Contest.

27 Likes

If he fucked her on the wedding night, he was fucking her before then too.

27 Likes

100%.

3 Likes

I’m responding to his post. Personally I don’t give two fucks about either of them. He has a picture of his daughter in a very emotional state and captions it with his chaotic relationship bullshit. Way to drag your child through hell with you.

4 Likes

Doesn’t give two fucks about either of them

Gives a fuck about his daughter

Ok bro

4 Likes