Tim Elliot having a rough go of it

Has sympathy for a young child who never asked for any of this.

Doesn’t give a fuck about two adults who don’t have their shit together.

5 Likes

This is truly some scumbag shit. I can’t even understand the thought process to marry someone while you are carrying on in another relationship.

11 Likes

Lol whatever bro. Fake sympathy for a child because a photo of her is on the internet. Have you seen Tim’s IG? It’s littered with photos of his daughter.

Just say you’re mad he’s outting a hoe.

8 Likes

Why in the hell would I be mad about that? It pisses me off when I see adults dragging their children through the mud and using them as props in their failed marriages. If you think his post is okay then you’re an emotionally unstable moron like Tim.

3 Likes

Lol alright, bro, I’ll respect your opinion. I just don’t think it’s that big a deal. I certainly don’t think any less of his daughter lol. I think she’ll be fine.

3 Likes

The daughter is the only one who suffers here. The adults will be fine. They’re both showing signs of extreme narcissism.

4 Likes

Lol Ok, you’re more emotionally stable than me and Tim, congrats. We’ll both try to be more like you.

6 Likes

sad

5 Likes

Cheating has nothing to do with marriage or giving a woman your last name.

It has everything to do with your relationship with that woman including her personality traits, coping mechanisms, lifestyle, communication, etc…

1 Like

It’s just all very negative. It’s not something to share publicly.

3 Likes

flipside i will not be missing any croot bare knuckle fights purely out of the hope that he gets violently slept

4 Likes

You know what else is negative? Lol

1 Like

I’m not painting her as the Virgin Mary lol you get to chose who you Mary and he married a whore.

2 Likes

Atta boy

1 Like

3 Likes

Her tattoos alone tell me she has no judgement or self respect

11 Likes

can Tim kick his ass

4 Likes

Not taking the man’s last name is disrespectful and a massive red flag. That’s the first sign a women doesn’t have traditional values.

You see a lot of left leaning “feminists” take this route. It’s a sign they married a beta male.

17 Likes

I’m curious about the gym situation were the two of them kicked out did he leave or are they all three still training together? i mean c’mon man the first thing he should have done after finding out is go to roll like any other day then hit a sitting kimura and crank dude’s wrist to ear.

3 Likes