Tim Elliott vs. Ryan Benoit

Up next... I got Elliott 

![](upload://4Mq11b5j7jwcLy9zihUdgSBbPjD.jpeg)

![](upload://gPqYQa0cJ8APsiDcwwTUSvmw7JI.png)

![](upload://6K1ogAQLxPKyKsSQP9WMoA9hpp6.jpeg)

I got Benoit.. he has his GF in his corner 

Holy shot this division is so thin a guy that's 4-9 is ranked number 13

Benoit shouldn’t have done that to Daniel. Rip. 

Acidic -

Holy shot this division is so thin a guy that's 4-9 is ranked number 13

I still don’t understand why this division was kept in limbo for so long only to stick around. 

Tough fight 2 score

Split decision incoming

Card - 

Split decision incoming

Probably

This is weak because Tim is going to get the nod... but I didn’t see a single strike of his that did real damage, Benoit was the only guy actually landing anything meaningful

1 Like

I had a 2 to 1 Benoit. But it was close and I think a difficult fight to score.

MasterofMartialArts -

This is weak because Tim is going to get the nod... but I didn’t see a single strike of his that did real damage, Benoit was the only guy actually landing anything meaningful

I agree. Tim was also freaking out from the kneebar attempt, I thought Benoit hit the more meaningful shots, and had Tim in trouble on the ground. I never thought Benoit was in trouble 

![](upload://4rMU41tCyteNueu0RYoxAZ8KIDc.jpeg)

Thought Benoit won but was 100% sure he wasn’t gonna get the decision 

HillboFrateTrane -

Benoit shouldn’t have done that to Daniel. Rip. 

Stupid 

Dana White said he thinks Tim Elliot won on Instagram 

stabmasterarson -
MasterofMartialArts -

I agree. Tim was also freaking out from the kneebar attempt, I thought Benoit hit the more meaningful shots, and had Tim in trouble on the ground. I never thought Benoit was in trouble 

100% 

No offense to Tim but he’s one of those guys that’s pretty much what I dislike about the rule set in MMA. It’s not his fault, he’s a talented guy, and he’s just playing the game.