God bless America.

4 Likes

He was good at his day job.

I didn’t like him in MMA though

3 Likes

Fucking Christ, that’s hard-hitting…

3 Likes

It’s a tough one for sure B

It could be the most evil 11 yr old on the planet, I’d have a serious moral dilemma about whether I should be turning the gun on myself.

5 Likes

care to elaborate? guy has wins over Lawlor, Manhoef, Bisping.

He is a badass?

8 Likes

Truth

God bless Israel wars.

7 Likes

Combat is fun times. You have to compartmentalize quite a bit. But sometimes you have to do things you will have to live with forever.

2 Likes

I’m former services and as I said love what he did for country.
But disliked his arrogance in MMA and fight style especially when he fought and beat fighters that I rooted for

4 Likes

He should set up shop on the Gaza strip and silence hamas

4 Likes

He should set up shop in your mums cunt and cut your tongue off.

9 Likes

I have a signed time Kennedy hat.

There’s a member on here that’s in the same special forces group he was in

I’ll give you a clue, it’s not danthewolfman

3 Likes

This is a fucking spectacular book. Tim Kennedy is cut from a different cloth from the majority of human beings, and I am fucking glad he was on our side:

10 Likes

You mean Israel’s side?

6 Likes

That’s a rough story.

War is a motherfucker. It’s better that we went there to fight than allowing the fight to come here, but that story is an example of how different we are culturally from the people he was fighting.

The boy he killed wasn’t the only prepubescent one out there fighting…

2 Likes

had a guy train at my school who was part of a group of guys who everyone but a handful of them killed themselves. They all have some sort of brain trauma from war and he said the stuff they have seen and done was horrific. Sadly, he killed himself late last year

2 Likes

I don’t get how some people can handle it and others fall apart.

I assume its like Mafia Hitmen who just took a different path

2 Likes

My brother is alright, he has trouble sleeping sometimes but the only time he talks about it is when he’s drinking and we’re trying to put a stop to that. I don’t want to hear the stories if he has to drink to tell me.

5 Likes